The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a way to hide Quest dialogue in the Gamepad UI on PC?

Moblin_King
Moblin_King
Soul Shriven
I play using a controller using the Gamepad support they patched into the PC version. However, I am finding it really hard to concentrate on the beautiful character models and voice acting, because of the huge dialogue text filling the right third of the screen (it looks different and smaller when using Mouse and Keyboard, but I use the controller so it's pretty big). I want to absorb what the characters are saying but I impatiently read ahead. Is there a way to hide this either with a setting or an add-on?

Thanks!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no native way to do this, but you could try asking an add-on developer if that is something they could try to do.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Moblin_King
    Moblin_King
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    There's no native way to do this, but you could try asking an add-on developer if that is something they could try to do.

Damn, I would very much like an option to hide the NPC text while using a game pad, so much more immersive.