The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where did they go? :(

Seratopia
Seratopia
✭✭✭✭
I was in Cyrodiil and stumbled upon these campers having a fun time:

irRUgMK.jpg

But when I talked to them they pointed me to a gentleman among them who gives out a special drink and told me to drink it. I did and the next thing I know my character drops and I am met with a black screen. I come back to the camp site and met with:

AeYpSzR.jpg

An empty place :( Will they ever come back? The music and sounds of the fire were relaxing. And a great break spot when Cyrodill drives me nuts. Any other place like this around Cyrodiil if this is permanent?

This is what I get for trying to immerse myself in the environment.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never trust random people in the woods!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those were all nightblades. they work for sithis and had to ... um ... complete a task, they will return. they just need to fullfill a task.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well judging by the site. They left a cart with a bed roll in it. A carpet/blanket, along with a backpack and two musical instruments. So I would say that yes the should come back. If not for the cart, carpet/blanket, or backpack. At least for the musical instruments. Those instruments could be very expensive, so I would say yes they would come back. Unless they were bandits and it was all a ploy to rob you. But then they would of tanken some of the other stuff around camp at least. Or they probably just got very intoxicated with the drink they had, went into the woods, and were killed.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stole your kidneys buddy.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord Sanguine's party never ends.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Ceridwynne
    Ceridwynne
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe during your blackout you killed them and disposed of their bodies. All they wanted to do was party with you and you murdered them. Shame on you ;)
  • SamuraiJohn
    Perhaps you may have dreamed it and your computer took screens of your dream
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    18 years from now you will be hit with a knock at your door and a huge bill to pay.
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Areyou sore anywhere by any chance?