The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elite Dungeoneers Guild - Social Guild with Trader.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
14641914_10154533164677777_6954728712138859918_n.jpg
Elite Dungeoneers Guild is currently recruiting new members, we are a socially active guild that has a weekly trader. We run Raffles and guild events like trials, PVP, dailies. We are a helpful guild that is up for having fun together on ESO.

To join leave your Gamers Tag below or post it on our Facebook page

Edited by Rex-Umbra on October 12, 2016 9:16PM
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I just picked up the game on Xbox1 so I am starting the grind all over again. I am a veteran player from the Beta to shortly after CP system was implemented. I have some catching up to do since this is only day 2 for me but luckily I am already very familiar with most all of the new shiny things the patches introduced.

I play a sorc character atm and can caster dps/heal if needed or melee dps. I played on the PC side and did all the content when it was current and before 99% of other players up until the time I quit. I was competitive with VDSA/AA/HR/OS and even managed world first Hardmode HelRa clear.

Gamer Tag: PrydaTV live
    if you are interested.

Edit: I am on EP side
    Edited by ericprydz82ub17_ESO on October 12, 2016 10:43PM
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just picked up the game on Xbox1 so I am starting the grind all over again. I am a veteran player from the Beta to shortly after CP system was implemented. I have some catching up to do since this is only day 2 for me but luckily I am already very familiar with most all of the new shiny things the patches introduced.

I play a sorc character atm and can caster dps/heal if needed or melee dps. I played on the PC side and did all the content when it was current and before 99% of other players up until the time I quit. I was competitive with VDSA/AA/HR/OS and even managed world first Hardmode HelRa clear.

Gamer Tag: PrydaTV live
    if you are interested.

Edit: I am on EP side

Invite sent.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.