Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sound issues after update 12

sk0nkm0nk3y
I see in the patch notice that it doesn't address any audio issues. After awhile of playing the audio will get muffled and crackled. I have to quit and then log back in. It works for a little bit but then happens again. I'm running a late 15' 13" 8gb ram iris 6100.
  • sk0nkm0nk3y
    I see in the patch notice that it doesn't address any audio issues. After awhile of playing the audio will get muffled and crackled. I have to quit and then log back in. It works for a little bit but then happens again. I'm running a late 15' 13" 8gb ram iris 6100.

Sorry, an early 15' MBP.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a bunch of Sound work on this update, almost always is. Well, the update we had last week, today's update, not so much.

So, did your sound work OK most of last week (Post Wednesday in this case)? And only get weird today?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sk0nkm0nk3y
    It started after update 12, which also enabled me to to play again due to sierra. I'm wondering if it's a ram problem but while running I still have 2.5 gb of ram free when it starts doing it.
  • sk0nkm0nk3y
    The sound works fine for the most part, after updating yesterday it would sound like it's about to get real bad and start cracking and then just go away, I did lower the shodow texturing to medium, idk if that helps or not. When starting the game configured all setting on high and water reflection off. It runs fine, maybe slightly choppy in busy areas and if I'm not mistaken the sound gets weird in busy areas or where water is running.
  • sk0nkm0nk3y
    when logging in today there was a small update, that and tweaking the graphics settings it hasn't had any problems. In fact it runs better than ever!