The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[SOLVED]"Travel to player" via guild - addon problem

Dubhliam
Dubhliam
✭✭✭✭✭
As of One Tamriel, you could only "T2P" if that player was of the same alliance, since zones were restricted by alliance.

Since there are no more alliance restrictions on zones, I don't see why we should not be able to teleport to players of other alliances (provided they are out of PvP zones or instances, ofc).
Edited by Dubhliam on October 9, 2016 10:12PM
>>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the patch notes, here:
    Gameplay
    Social actions (traveling, trading, chatting, etc.) are no longer blocked between players of different alliances.

That is how is supposed to be working, so are you saying it doesn't work that way?

I haven't tried myself, at least not consciously, to travel to a member of other alliance... so don't know.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried it, and was able to travel to other guilds in other alliances. The only reason it would not work is when they are in a loading screen, traveling, logging out, etc.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still travel if you group them, but I have been unable to travel to anyone directly from the Guild roster unless they are the same alliance.

Well, at least that is what I am assuming. Because whenever I do get the option to Travel to player, it always seems to be a member of the same alliance.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had no trouble traveling to players of a different alliance when I right click on their name in the guild roster and select the travel option.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    <snip>
    Well, at least that is what I am assuming. Because whenever I do get the option to Travel to player, it always seems to be a member of the same alliance.

So it's an UI issue then? As in, the option to travel doesn't appear at all? Perhaps one of your addons is interfering with that?
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just found the culprit.

It was the Shissu's Guild Tools addon made by @Shissuru (I think).

Disabling the addon makes everything work.