The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alpha Gear & Wykkyd's Outfitter Problems

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've noticed that there are a few skills that will not save within the presets in both Alphagear and Wykkyd's Outfitter. For whatever reason, this only effects certain skills (eg. Wall of Elements in the destruction staff tree). @Ravalox are you aware of this bug?

Currently DressingRoom is the only addon I get full functionality out of (I use WoE a lot). Personally I prefer the look of AlphaGear and would like to be using it, but can't.

If anyone can link the AlphaGear developer as well please do. I on my work computer and can't get to ESOui to check.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Cuyler on January 18, 2016 8:25PM
Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Devlin69
    Devlin69
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I am having this problem too, really cant find any info about it or any help with a fix.

For me it seems to be destro fire staff in general, haven't tried other destro staffs but it definitely does not save wall of elements and pulsar for me.

Right pain.
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am using Alpha Gear, have Blockade of Elements on my saved bar. I have not run into any saving issues. The only thing I've experienced is that sometimes the gear switch will not actually change the skills, like the plug in just stops firing the skill change. Refreshing the UI fixes that issue, but it is annoying when it happens.