The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stonefalls Treasure Map II

XDragonDoomX
XDragonDoomX
✭✭✭✭✭
Dunmer house now sat on the location of where the treasure is buried.
"Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map in game shows it located somewhere very near but after having scoured the whole area for 30 minutes and died twice while doing so I can say with complete certainty that they've forgotten to move it.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Junipus wrote: »
    Map in game shows it located somewhere very near but after having scoured the whole area for 30 minutes and died twice while doing so I can say with complete certainty that they've forgotten to move it.

Its there...

Say you are facing the new house...

Look to your left, go down to the river.

Now while you are facing the river, go to your right, and where the lava hits the water, jump into the water swimming past that. The mound will be further up ahead where the second, but bigger, lava flows into the water.

It should be right in front of where my character is standing here...
    fEtatJb.png

The drawing on the map sucks and doesn't reflect just how far it was moved.

-Editing to add map-
    neKeben.png
    Edited by Runs on October 8, 2016 2:31PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you - found it.
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**