The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AD currently has low pop bonus with pop lock NA TF

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Somehow AD bugged out with low pop bonus with population lock making their score per period much higher then it should.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have it once again while pop lock and have a que.
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried tagging Wheeler in the other thread , still no response .
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wheeler is at twitch con. I would attempt someone else. Lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I can't think of anyone else that cares about PvP .
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I can't think of anyone else that cares about PvP .

Any mods move or close a thread lately? (Meaning they are awake and working) if you notify them they may notify the appropriate folks.

....oooorrrr they might just let it be
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why not just post a 1vX video with music that says a bad word. That gets their attention pretty quick
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    Reroll AD? Lol
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again AD has bonus @ZOS_GinaBruno From the time I have played this weekend they should be around 500 points less then they are.
  • Pandoraaa
    Pandoraaa
    AD low pop bonus seems to go away when they make it into first place, then it goes back to normal.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea you cant get it in first place. They changed it a while back when EP was exploiting the low pop bonus during Oceanic time in NA. They would full cap 1 map then leave to the next. Just move between the 2.

edit: spelling
    Edited by silky_soft on October 2, 2016 11:41PM
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD currently pop locked. DC and EP 2 bars for last 2 hours and no low pop bonus