Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross Faction endgame pve guild (legends of the darkside)

hussein7861
Looking for Players who want to invest time into learning endgame pve Trials,dungeons,vet maelstrom arena,and character rotation and build advice we are currently in the rebuilding process we are by no means a trading guild we want to brand ourselves as a pve guild who can eventually post scores across all leader boards I have beaten all content in game aside from vet maw of lorkhaj I have 6 vet maelstrom arena stormproof characters and have all best in slot gear and weapons and can help anyone willing to learn idc how much cp you have as long as your willing to put in the time if you are interested please leave your gamertag on this post and I will add you to the guild please leave cp and build also thank you
  • hussein7861
    Legends
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    MR 503 PORTLAND
    Templar healer
    350 cp
    Worm cult/SPC geared
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

As this is the thread is intended for the purpose of recruiting members for ones guild, there is no need for others to bash each other. Due to this, we have had to remove a few posts. If you have had a bad experience in the past with another member, please do keep in mind that there is an ignore feature. Thank you for your understanding. Best of luck with your recruiting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hussein7861
    Growing guild