The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is your favorite Dominion zone?

• carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I have just reached Greenshade and the first area being the brand new Altmer city in pristine condition was a welcome sight as a break from trudging through so much rainforest. This is still a zone with forest but at least it feel like it is toned down with some open grassy areas. It should be a break long enough to prepare to be back in dense rainforest in Malabal Tor.

I like some variety. I appreciate though that the zones try to accurately represent the appearance of the locations in Tamriel. Maybe having a bit of Elsweyr would have given more variety but there is Khenarthi's Roost for that.
    Edited by carljokl on October 3, 2016 1:43PM
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate them all. Long live the Covenant!
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    Auridon is best.
    It is a pity that is too small. I would have settled there.