The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frostfall Breast Cancer Awareness Month

• VaniTealeaf
    VaniTealeaf
    ✭✭
    Saw the post from last year, wasn't sure if it was a yearly event, but glad to see it going again. :)
    But i think this really is a great initiative, can relate as my sister is struggling with this at the moment and even more ironic she is our healer. :(
    Love the support, and of course another beautiful shot taken!!
    My empathy to all having to deal with it, directly or second hand....
    <3<3<3
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome guys!!! my mom, grandma, and aunt all survived breast cancer and its great that you guys are doing this! keep it up!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on October 4, 2016 1:30PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Raubrey
    Raubrey
    ✭✭✭
    This one is nearly speechless at the coolness of both the OP and some of the responders here.

It inspires me to do something similar for the causes I'm most vested in, even if they aren't as "sexy"... pink ribbon/boob jokes and all. :D

-- thyroid cancer survivor whose faith in humanity, mer, nords, argonians is restored <3
    Edited by Raubrey on October 5, 2016 12:09PM

Greybeards & Gals Founder
    greybeardsandgals.com