The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frostfall Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Cously
Cously
✭✭✭✭✭
From Men and Mer to even Argonians! We must save the breasts! The Westwind Claws don the pink tabard to spread awareness of the issue through all Tamriel!

2708142.jpg
You can read more about the issue and help the cause here:
http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »
    From Men and Mer to even Argonians! We must save the breasts! The Westwind Claws don the pink tabard to spread awareness of the issue through all Tamriel!

2708142.jpg
    You can read more about the issue and help the cause here:
    http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/

bill-murray-youre-awesome.jpg
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lovely gesture :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3<3<3
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's so nice of you all <3
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is so cool beyond the coolness of really sweet.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I...

You...

But...

Love. Hate. Clouds. *thud*

........too much pink. Pink overload......................

Think your Werewolf glitched though, it's not pink.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 3, 2016 10:18PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's awesome. Thank you so much for doing this.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great picture . You should be getting an achievement for that devotion .
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much appreciated !! Two years ago my guild wore pink for me after a very scary time (all better now) It was awesome to see the support and seeing a bunch a dudes running around Cyrodiil in pink made me smile.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um,.... are you guys on PC NA?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need Argonian breast awareness month, someone out there must know why lizards have mammalian milk glands.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome gesture OP...but I must warn you that these forums are like the public pool....you go there with everyone to have a good time and theres always a turd floating around.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I want to know this too. I want to befriend your guys.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post, sorry :s
    Edited by Abeille on October 3, 2016 11:45PM

Meet my characters:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've removed quite a bit of comments for some derailment. Everyone please keep things on topic and civil as well, don't want to ruin such a good natured thread :smile:. For continuation of this discussion, please be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to prevent any more derailment or unneeded back and forth. My angry Nord would also like to show support :smile:
    Mxgw2lP.png
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's really cool OP! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes!
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've removed quite a bit of comments for some derailment. Everyone please keep things on topic and civil as well, don't want to ruin such a good natured thread :smile:. For continuation of this discussion, please be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to prevent any more derailment or unneeded back and forth. My angry Nord would also like to show support :smile:
    Mxgw2lP.png

Speaking of forum rules. Isn't this whole thread off topic as it has nothing to do with ESO?
    PC/EU DC
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strive to Survive, with a whole lot of dignity and class...

Thanks for sharing...this thread is definitely a bright spot on the day...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonderful idea! Your pack is awesome :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Villious
    Villious
    ✭✭✭
    Best. Post. Ever!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »

Yes!

My HD just died, but I hope to see you guys in game once I'm back online.

Meet my characters:

• JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Mxgw2lP.png

Speaking of forum rules. Isn't this whole thread off topic as it has nothing to do with ESO?

Yes, obviously an ESO guild, wearing ESO guild tabards, getting an awesome screenshot in the ESO game to show support for a good cause has nothing whatesoever to do with ESO. Clearly.

I'd rather see stuff like this than some of the off-topic spam that doesn't even reference the game, just post a meme and picture.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Typhoios wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Mxgw2lP.png

Yes, obviously an ESO guild, wearing ESO guild tabards, getting an awesome screenshot in the ESO game to show support for a good cause has nothing whatesoever to do with ESO. Clearly.

I'd rather see stuff like this than some of the off-topic spam that doesn't even reference the game, just post a meme and picture.

So if I include a screenshot from ESO, I can post for any charity or awarness campaign?

Sure, they made in game pink guild tabards, but the topic is about a real world issue. It doesn't belong on a video game forum.
    PC/EU DC
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nice, but an Earth illness has nothing to do with Nirn.

Not to mention that there are many other Cancers out there, including my own, other than Breast. One isnt more important than the others.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason this thread is being kept open is because, while it is in the theme of an event, it is primarily promoting an in-game activity. We will allow the thread to stay open so long as it stays in the realm of ESO and out of real world discussion.

That said, we are moving this to "community events" where it is more appropriate.

[minor edit for redundancy. "discussion discussion"]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on October 4, 2016 1:03AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a guild with any kind of "community awareness".

Till now I've been very hesitant to really seek out guilds with "social activities" though I keep my audio settings with chat bubbles enabled, and that's allowed me to notice and participate in some neat discussions.

I wonder if there could be other "color themed" activities, or even the use of color by groups to encourage folks to ask about "what the heck is going on?"

I know that due to a certain Khajiit on this thread, there is some recognition of the (apparently highly variable-as-to-exact-date) holiday of "Fishmass"; but I don't recall any notation of a color that would go with it.

Clearly "red", "yellow" and "bue" are sort of taken by PvP.....

So ... what would a "green" activity be? Bosmer something??
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you guys do some traveling in group throughout cities? That'd be pretty cool
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is cool. My aunt died from breast cancer about 6 years ago. I miss her very much, thanks for doing this.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that due to a certain Khajiit on this thread, there is some recognition of the (apparently highly variable-as-to-exact-date) holiday of "Fishmass"; but I don't recall any notation of a color that would go with it.

Fishmas isn't really a thing. That's just Santie being Santie.

We have Saturalia and Old/New Life festivals in Tamriel, though, if you are looking for a lore-friendly holiday to replace Christmas in Tamriel.

Meet my characters: