The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How exactly are our Pledge keys going to be converted to Undaunted keys?

Reco
Reco
✭✭✭
I have dozens of unused silver and gold keys from daily undaunted pledges.

PTS patch notes say: There are now three pledge givers for Undaunted Dungeon quests, with each offering a unique Pledge each day. They also have a corresponding chest which, when an Undaunted Key is used, will offer a Shoulder set piece from one of the Dungeon Pledges they offer.

Question 1: If keys are going to be divided into 3 categories, depending on which pledge giver gave them, into which category are the keys going to be converted? Does the server retain the source of origin of each key? Are they unique items even if they stack?

Question 2: I hope gold keys will be converted into more Undaunted keys than silver keys. Right?
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    All undaunted keys are converted into a single type of undaunted key that can open any of the undaunted reward chests per key you have, regardless of type.
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that the system of bronze silver gold keys is being replaced with one singular type if key. This means that all keys will be converted to undaunted keys that will be able to be used on any of the chests.
    Options
  • Hamrb
    Hamrb
    ✭✭✭✭
    One word. Magic
    Founder of Sheogorath's Mortals NA PC

Exiled Lannister EP Sorc dps
    Hamrb EP Temp healer or dps
    l mufasa l EP Stamblade
    Fat Tyrion EP DK dps
    Mia Stone AD DK tank or dps
    Finn the Altmer AD Nightmage
    Launch Pad McQuack DC DK DPS
    Sterk Stonecrusher EP Stamplar
    -Wabba Jack DC Stam Sorc
    Sheo's Sweeper DC Magicka Temp
    Options
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamrb wrote: »
    One word. Magic

Zd8zwVm.gif?noredirect
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes, there will be only one key, no gold, bronze, silver.

There will be 3 Undaunted chests I think, each of them will drop certain items. You will be able to use any key to any chest.

You will be able to earn 6 keys a day.
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chests have three categories of loot in them, but every chest can be opened with the same key - the Undaunted key.
    So, if you want, you may spend all your keys opening only the central chest, with Molag Kena, Warden, Velidreth and Chudan shoulders.

And no, gold keys won't convert into more keys. The conversion ratio is always the same, 1:1.
    Which is logical, since in OT you will get the same key for completing either a normal or a veteran dungeon.
    The only difference is that you can't get a helmet on normal, plus you have a chance for an extra key if you complete veteran with an empowered last boss.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Options