The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: September 30th, 2016"

• RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Wish ESO could have introduced a motif related to Hircine , something much nicer and more interesting than just a polymorph werewolf lord ... I was expecting a proper Werewolf lord armour bringing the heads of the wolves upon the shoulders and the gloves being a claw ... it lacked creativity .. we've got so many werewolf and vampire related films out there which could offer ESO a bit more inspiration to introduce really cool stuff ... even the alliance war horses are just ridiculous , they are just covered by a alliance related coloured cloth ... what a lack of creativity guys !!!! Let's try something more based on those amazing medieval films as many people who play ESO love role playing and would pay for anything that could make their character customisation unique. Ive got plenty of ideas if that's the case :)
    There are so many things to improve which could make the in game experience more immersing. All my 6 characters are werewolves therefore I wish I could have Vikings costume and armour styled ... we need more character customisation as well ... the alliance war horse , the alliance rider outfit , the alliance war dog ... they are just a lack of imagination and creativity ESO !!!
    Thanks for your attention
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great items comming. I'm a little concerned about that grim harlequin rumour going on (crown store exclusive).

I think it was deliberately omitted from the press release because they are not offering an in-game version of the motif. Crown Store only. We are correctly interpreting what they have said. It is not a rumor.
    Edited by Elsonso on October 3, 2016 12:35PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RGvolterra wrote: »
    Wish ESO could have introduced a motif related to Hircine , something much nicer and more interesting than just a polymorph werewolf lord ...

IIRC Skinchanger was in the New Life Festival event on the PTS.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish ESO could have introduced a motif related to Hircine , something much nicer and more interesting than just a polymorph werewolf lord ...

IIRC Skinchanger was in the New Life Festival event on the PTS.

What really? How nice ^^
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Divil_sp33d
    Divil_sp33d
    ✭✭
    proper Werewolf lord armour bringing the heads of the wolves upon the shoulders and the gloves being a claw

Vampires need love too, some Vampire Lord armor (bring inspiration from the TES5: Dawnguard exapansion)

Also seeing as it's halloween themed lichdom utilising powers that wraiths and ghosts use as part of the skill line.

And I have an idea of Arkay's Necromancers (that way the main character stays away from being on molag bal's side) where seeing as his a god of life and death, you use this force to bring about necromantic spells etc.

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    proper Werewolf lord armour bringing the heads of the wolves upon the shoulders and the gloves being a claw

Vampires need love too, some Vampire Lord armor (bring inspiration from the TES5: Dawnguard exapansion)

Also seeing as it's halloween themed lichdom utilising powers that wraiths and ghosts use as part of the skill line.

And I have an idea of Arkay's Necromancers (that way the main character stays away from being on molag bal's side) where seeing as his a god of life and death, you use this force to bring about necromantic spells etc.

Arkay is the god of life and death yes, but hates anything that disturbs that balance, Ie necromancy, lichdom, vampires etc :p
  • Divil_sp33d
    Divil_sp33d
    ✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

Arkay is the god of life and death yes, but hates anything that disturbs that balance, Ie necromancy, lichdom, vampires etc :p

Oh yea forgot about that :/
    aha perhaps then they can use the Daedric Prince Namira for players to become liches and have necromantic powers or another daedric prince

• Osukā
    Osukā
    When are we going to get the Legendary Polymorph of Lord Harambe?
  • Scorpionp
    Scorpionp
    Soul Shriven
    Just wanting to know when do 27th items go on sale :) like the Zombie Horse, or the Werewolf Lord Polymorph, cause it is 27th everywhere in the world :P
    European - Daggerfall Covenant

Torean - level 38 Imperial WereWolf DragonKnight - Dual Wield Swords and Sword and Shield
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scorpionp wrote: »
    Just wanting to know when do 27th items go on sale :) like the Zombie Horse, or the Werewolf Lord Polymorph, cause it is 27th everywhere in the world :P

They're on sale now :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."