The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Level Scaling Question

tclark_ESO
tclark_ESO
✭✭
Hello,

With the upcoming level scaling, it appears that the content scales to the player. How exactly does this work with grouping? Does this allow for powerleveling friends, or hinder such?

Thank you.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't scale to the player. Everyone and everything is scaled to CP160. All the players and all the enemies.

I'm not sure how this works for power leveling, I've never paid much attention to how much XP different things give. I assume you get equal XP everywhere.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    It doesn't scale to the player. Everyone and everything is scaled to CP160. All the players and all the enemies.

I'm not sure how this works for power leveling, I've never paid much attention to how much XP different things give. I assume you get equal XP everywhere.

The amount of XP you get depends on your level.