The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

setup not working on retina macbook.

vizjaqtaar
vizjaqtaar
Soul Shriven
. couldn't find related post if its solved but i ve downloaded the setup file from account page from download game button ( dunno about this pts thing )..when i click on setup with teso logo on my desktop nothing happening.. just two small signs appearing on dock menu for 2 secs and they r disappearing.. pls help ? :S
Edited by vizjaqtaar on October 2, 2016 10:11AM
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    just updated java.. still same :( two icons jumping on dock for 1 sec and ..gone
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the OS version and model shown in the apple menu "About This Mac"?
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    OSX El capitan 10.11.6 with iris 6100 1.5gb
    Edited by vizjaqtaar on October 2, 2016 2:39PM
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that should work. You can try downloading the launcher at the end of the post below, and unpack it in "/Applications/Zenimax Online" (create the folder if it isn't there). Then run it directly (you may be able to ignore all the other stuff in that post). For whatever reason I've had to do that before when setup wouldn't run for me.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/284435/how-to-install-the-game-on-an-imac-5k-guide
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    smacx250 wrote: »
    Yeah, that should work. You can try downloading the launcher at the end of the post below, and unpack it in "/Applications/Zenimax Online" (create the folder if it isn't there). Then run it directly (you may be able to ignore all the other stuff in that post). For whatever reason I've had to do that before when setup wouldn't run for me.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/284435/how-to-install-the-game-on-an-imac-5k-guide

ty vm i'm on it now but seems like idont have enough space on hdd with 72gigs :S trying to figure out how to choose directory where i want it to install then i can check if its working or not :( is there any option that i can choose it ? couldn't find it yet

site also saying '' At least 80 GB of hard drive space is required to install The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on PCs, and at least 85 GBs is required on Macs. Patches can be anywhere between 50 megabytes to 25 GBs in size. You will also need enough room for the patch to apply '' they really should know that apple selling MacBooks with 125 250 500 ( sumthin like that )and not all of us could effort buy macs with 500 gigs.. c'mon 85 for a game and patches up to 25gigs ? ..i have lots TB'S on my external hdd but just need to know how to install game in it ..
    Edited by vizjaqtaar on October 2, 2016 4:11PM
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I did was create a "Zenimax Online" folder on an external drive, and then put an alias to it in "Applications" (so "/Applications/Zenimax Online" is an alias to the folder on the external drive). I put the launcher in that folder, and then ran it, and it installed into the external drive.
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    smacx250 wrote: »
    What I did was create a "Zenimax Online" folder on an external drive, and then put an alias to it in "Applications" (so "/Applications/Zenimax Online" is an alias to the folder on the external drive). I put the launcher in that folder, and then ran it, and it installed into the external drive.

YES !!! its downloading..ty smacx250 seriously..but stucked in 0%.:( is it common download speed issue or ? another zenimax user friendly !!! problem
    Edited by vizjaqtaar on October 2, 2016 8:51PM
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still at 0% or is it just downloading very slowly? I don't recall if I've had a problem where it didn't download at all, but I have seen it be very slow.
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    well.. with 1.32mb ..after few hours still at 0% but it seems like its downloading..so yes i guess in a week or 10 days i'll be in game..offcourse IF everything goes nice n smooth..ty again much appreciated
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is slow. If you dare mess with it, sometimes I've had a little luck with hitting "pause", and then doing "resume", and seeing the speed pick up. Good luck!