Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ALL MOTIFS UPDATED LIST

• Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    I personally would love to see the weapons. Either way, thank you for all your work!
    Drevick Val'Varren
    Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
    CP 300ish
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well if you want to see the weapons, and every item in detail you can check everything on http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu as stated above :)

By the way, I added a table on this site that summarized all styles , if it can help :

http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/styles-table/

• Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    Awesome. Thanks!
    Drevick Val'Varren
    Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
    CP 300ish
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well it seems the Grim Harlequin motif will be a "crown store only" motif during the Witches Festival finally :(
    alongside the lootable "Hollowjack" motif

same will happen for New Life festival , lootable Skinchanger and "crown store only" Frostcaster

that's a pity if ZOS begins to provide motifs exclusive to the crown store that's against their original politics concerning the Crown store... I hope I am wrong and that there'll be a way to get those motifs ingame by playing !!

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    well it seems the Grim Harlequin motif will be a "crown store only" motif during the Witches Festival finally :(
    alongside the lootable "Hollowjack" motif

same will happen for New Life festival , lootable Skinchanger and "crown store only" Frostcaster

that's a pity if ZOS begins to provide motifs exclusive to the crown store that's against their original politics concerning the Crown store... I hope I am wrong and that there'll be a way to get those motifs ingame by playing !!

Stalhrim is Crown Store only!!! Really? .... That's really low :(

Out of every motif they could've chosen (and it should happen to none of them tbh), ZOS locked away the Stalhrim motif. Guess I have to update my list with that now -_-
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't guarantee it for sure but in PTS the motif is named "crown motif" so I assume it is crown store only... I DO hope I am wrong but so far nothing is said on how to obtain grim harlequin or frostcaster except crown store :(:(

• SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the website change something (FF 49.01)? If I unhide the spoilers all I see now is a list of jpegs and not a link or a popup?

I'm using NoScript but even with that, before they were popup links or already popped if I remember correctly.

EDIT: And just noticed, when I am on the first page of the thread my FF goes into permanent refresh mode. As soon as I go to another page of the thread it stops. Any chance the links lost their source and it is trying to lookup to find it again?
    Edited by SpAEkus on October 1, 2016 6:59PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Did the website change something (FF 49.01)? If I unhide the spoilers all I see now is a list of jpegs and not a link or a popup?

I'm using NoScript but even with that, before they were popup links or already popped if I remember correctly.

EDIT: And just noticed, when I am on the first page of the thread my FF goes into permanent refresh mode. As soon as I go to another page of the thread it stops. Any chance the links lost their source and it is trying to lookup to find it again?

Whoa...... it's not just you. All of the popup pictures have been replaced with blank space on my phone. Also the page will not finish loading. Same issues.

My pictures come from ESO Fashion. However, I cannot access their site anymore. This really worries me.

Whatever it is, the issue comes directly from ESO Fashion and is therefore messing up my thread's pictures :(

Hopefully it'll get resolved asap. Idk what is happening though and it's definitely odd.
    Edited by Vaoh on October 2, 2016 10:03AM
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    SpAEkus wrote: »

Whoa...... it's not just you. All of the popup pictures have been replaced with blank space on my phone. Also the page will not finish loading. Same issues.

My pictures come from ESO Fashion. However, I cannot access their site anymore. This really worries me.

Whatever it is, the issue comes directly from ESO Fashion and is therefore messing up my thread's pictures :(

Hopefully it'll get resolved asap. Idk what is happening though and it's definitely odd.

Sadly, same here. Hope things get worked out for you!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well Vaoh if you want to use pics from my site you're free to do so too :) in case eso fashion has problem with that :/

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well Vaoh if you want to use pics from my site you're free to do so too :) in case eso fashion has problem with that :/

Believe me, I would not have any issue if all of my ESO Fashion pics were replaced with yours :)

It's just that I'd have like..... 450+ links to change. And I would have to individually find, grab, and place those links inside the massive amount of text I have created.

Best thing I can do is wait on ESO Fashion before I attempt something like that.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭

Believe me, I would not have any issue if all of my ESO Fashion pics were replaced with yours :)

It's just that I'd have like..... 450+ links to change. And I would have to individually find, grab, and place those links inside the massive amount of text I have created.

Best thing I can do is wait on ESO Fashion before I attempt something like that.

Well hopefully if ESO Fashion is simply a pointer change you can just use Notepad++ to just mass replace a text copy of your OP from the edit screen.

If Llogwey by chance used a pattern to his you might be able to do the same thing??
    Edited by SpAEkus on October 3, 2016 1:49AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well my pattern is a bit more complicated because it is a search result with a massive URL :/ which even for me is not really easy (I invite you to check the url behind the links I provided to see how massive they can be...)

I have no control over it it's the wordpress search engine that works this way...
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my wishful thinking it could be as easy as just changing .ttp://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Ancient-Elf-Heavy-Chest-Man-front.png between the two of you.

Both of your work has been much more accessible than ESO Fashion, for me at least and is very appreciated.
    Edited by SpAEkus on October 3, 2016 12:36PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well thank you :)

btw i updated a lot of motifs this week end (dark seducer items, golden saint items, reach winter items and Lich items)

I also managed to find the helm of voidguide (the only item in Ashlander Light armor hood style)

• SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update,

With MOTIF and Set Creep even worse in One Tamriel, being fashionably deadly starts to become real work!
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    let's pray for a future transmog !

• Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? There are motifs for crowns only now? Does one get achievement points for getting them?

Where is the official thread where people complain? Forcing us to pay 11 000 crowns just to get 100 achievement points? Is this not a joke? Paying an equivalent of 2 DLCs just because I'm a completionist?????
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you read well i simply said it was an assumption due to the names appearing on PTS and also the Crown store showcase announcing the Grim Harlequin motif for a very short period during the Witches festival at the end of the month

I DO hope (but I have no info about that) that there is a way to collect them otherwise !
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see weapons added, Vaoh! As a master crafter for two guilds, I am constantly getting requests for weapons to compliment armor sets. Having a resource to link to for those planning their character's look would be fantastic.

Thank you for all the hard work on the site - it is invaluable!!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMz wrote: »
    I would love to see weapons added, Vaoh! As a master crafter for two guilds, I am constantly getting requests for weapons to compliment armor sets. Having a resource to link to for those planning their character's look would be fantastic.

Thank you for all the hard work on the site - it is invaluable!!

I was actually very much considering adding Weapons as well. Would definitely look fantastic, but the issue remains of ESO Fashion having issues right now. :/

I am going to wait out for a few weeks and make sure I get absolutely everything up to date (still working on renaming sets and moving a few of them which changed styles). After I will see how I want to move forward should ESO Fashion continue to have these issues.

Worst comes to worst...... I'll slowly begin the enormous update to my thread of adding pictures from the site created by @Llogwey
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vaoh could you contact me in email and/or send me the "code" for your original post ? I would gladly help you replace the links. I think I can manage for you to put simple URL acces to the picture directly instead of the "search results" of my site, the links are drastically easier (you could also check the url of the image yourself by going to one image and right click to display the image on another tab (it won't be a popup but that's not necessary for your forum thread :)
    and the link is very small :)

If i can help don't hesitate :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't necessarily have a problem with Crown Store exclusive motifs, since they are, in the end, just cosmetic. But it does mean that master crafters who want to be able to craft in any style will have to use real money in order to get this style and presumably others in the future.

However, I was pleased to see that the motif is "only" 2200 Crowns, and includes a Large Mimic Stone pack (54). That pack alone costs 2400 Crowns. Now, I like to get all my style materials in-game, so I wouldn't normally purchase any of the mimic stone packs, but it's nice that the largest one is included with the motif at a price that is less than the pack by itself.

I was expecting a price around 6000 Crowns, above the usual 5000 Crown price for the rare motifs, but they decided to price it above the 4 purple ones (which go for 1500 each).

@Vaoh I see that you indicate the motif book costs 5500 Crowns, so you may want to update that to 2200. Not a big deal, since I know that selling Crown Exclusive motifs is a controversial subject, but for the sake of accuracy... :smile:
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I don't necessarily have a problem with Crown Store exclusive motifs, since they are, in the end, just cosmetic. But it does mean that master crafters who want to be able to craft in any style will have to use real money in order to get this style and presumably others in the future.

However, I was pleased to see that the motif is "only" 2200 Crowns, and includes a Large Mimic Stone pack (54). That pack alone costs 2400 Crowns. Now, I like to get all my style materials in-game, so I wouldn't normally purchase any of the mimic stone packs, but it's nice that the largest one is included with the motif at a price that is less than the pack by itself.

I was expecting a price around 6000 Crowns, above the usual 5000 Crown price for the rare motifs, but they decided to price it above the 4 purple ones (which go for 1500 each).

@Vaoh I see that you indicate the motif book costs 5500 Crowns, so you may want to update that to 2200. Not a big deal, since I know that selling Crown Exclusive motifs is a controversial subject, but for the sake of accuracy... :smile:

Yeah I'll fix that. Lots of changes going on in this thread lately.

I kinda wanted to avoid making this a "Recent" thread until I finished updating the pics :p np lol
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kinda wanted to avoid making this a "Recent" thread until I finished updating the pics :p np lol

@Vaoh Thanks for all your hard work on this, especially replacing all the images. I, for one, appreciate this thread and the way you have it organized. I especially appreciate your efforts to include both female and male images.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread use to be great. Now many styles that use to have pictures of light, medium, heavy does not. When will they become available again?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    This thread use to be great. Now many styles that use to have pictures of light, medium, heavy does not. When will they become available again?

I'm working on it slowly. In time it'll be back up like it used to.

Having to replace every single image while simultaneously having to add the weapons category has essentially tasked me with recreating the entire post. It is being worked on but is a lengthy process and has made me tired. I often don't have time to spend updating so many images though I am more than halfway done.

I recommend checking here http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu while I update it. Also this is the site where the images are being sourced from.
    Edited by Vaoh on November 11, 2016 8:59PM
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worm Cult better come soon. If the Medium and Heavy looks anything like the datamined icons, it will be by far my favourite motif so far.
    And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm Cult better come soon. If the Medium and Heavy looks anything like the datamined icons, it will be by far my favourite motif so far.

Worm Cult and Ebony will both look amazing.

The icons for Ebony Light Armor remind me of Artorias armor from Dark Souls :o
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **UPDATE: I have fully updated this thread. It took a long time, but there's a good reason for it!

What changed:
    - Replaced the links on all images for both male and female armors
    - Added the "Weapons" category - nearly all styles have weapons now
    - Added the Unique and Retired sections
    - Added multiple new styles and their armor pics
    - Updated and corrected Set names and styles
    - Updated some motif location descriptions
    - Reorganized some motifs
    - General tweaks everything is accurate

.... I basically recreated the entire thread. Hope it helps people!

Enjoy :)

@Llogwey - The significant majority of these pics are yours.

Styles 1-4, 6-10 are from ESO Fashion
    Styles 6, 11-46, and the unknown number/ other unique categories are yours

Well done.

Fun Fact: This thread is the first thing to come up when you google "eso all", "eso motifs", or simply "all motifs". That's pretty cool imo.
    Edited by Vaoh on November 19, 2016 7:05AM