The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU or NA server to play from India ?

Desolator999
HI Guys,
I'm from India and I'm currently playing from NA server. Sometime I face latency, lag and other connectivity issues . I'm wondering if switching to EU server will reduce it or it's gonna be the same ? really appreciate everyone's opinion.
  • qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO
    Basically the attitude towards players outside of EU and NA is "tough cookies". you are simply going to have to live with the latency. thus far i have seen no information on providing servers for oceanic or anywhere else. but atleast we get to be fodder for elitist pvpers and aid their inflated egos :dizzy:
  • Desolator999
    Basically the attitude towards players outside of EU and NA is "tough cookies". you are simply going to have to live with the latency. thus far i have seen no information on providing servers for oceanic or anywhere else. but atleast we get to be fodder for elitist pvpers and aid their inflated egos :dizzy:

Haha, so that's what we are huh. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which server do you play from and what country you belong to ?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, so that's what we are huh. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which server do you play from and what country you belong to ?

I know this question not leanse towards me. But I want to share. I live in NA. But I play in EU.

However to answer your question above. Maybe EU will work best I not sure. But wouldn't hurt to try.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Desolator999

I know this question not leanse towards me. But I want to share. I live in NA. But I play in EU.

However to answer your question above. Maybe EU will work best I not sure. But wouldn't hurt to try.

Thanks. It's Nice to know. I read about crown system while switching between servers and they say you lose all collectible and you don't get your crowns back and I have already spend 4,500 on them, so i cannot switch :s , too bad.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would try NA server . I have several friends in your region that can tell very little differences .
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Desolator999
    I am in India and I play in NA server. If you join NA, feel free to add me.
  • Desolator999
    I would try NA server . I have several friends in your region that can tell very little differences .

Thanks for the info. I'm currently playing on NA server, will continue to do so.
  • Desolator999
    susmitds wrote: »
    @Desolator999

Sure, would love to do that, but currently I cannot play, since there is some compatibility issue with mac. They will resolve it via update 12( One Tamriel) on oct 6(oct 5 for USA). I will surely add you then. You id @susmitds is same for in-game, right ?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    @Desolator999

Sure, would love to do that, but currently I cannot play, since there is some compatibility issue with mac. They will resolve it via update 12( One Tamriel) on oct 6(oct 5 for USA). I will surely add you then. You id @susmitds is same for in-game, right ?

Yup.