Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spawn of Mephala Question!

Princess_of_Darkness
The Spawn of Mephala monster set has 100% chance to poison and snare the enemies for 10 seconds when hit with a heavy attack... But, the Lightning destruction staff has a passive that heavy attacks damages enemies around the one you're attacking, sorta like a conduit, electrifying everyone around the one you're hitting with the heavy attack...

So, does anyone knows if it'll trigger the poison on ALL enemies which got hit with the lightning passive or just the one your attack is hitting directly?
Edited by Princess_of_Darkness on September 30, 2016 7:18PM
Rick Sanchez: "Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty. A lot of people don't get that."

Best Answer

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't work that way. The AOE damage isn't considered a heavy attack, but a separate form of damage. It's the same reason the Infallible Aether 5 piece set doesn't affect an entire group. The bonus of using a lightning staff though is that the first tick of a heavy attack procs any bonuses that require one.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Answer ✓
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o.o this is a very good question and someone should definitely test this out.
  • Princess_of_Darkness
    o.o this is a very good question and someone should definitely test this out.

I agree with you! I'll start doing the Undaunted pledges after One Tamriel and I'll hunt down this set... I guess I'll have to test it out myself! :smile:
    Rick Sanchez: "Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty. A lot of people don't get that."