The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Legendary jewelry

sly007
sly007
✭✭✭✭
Will we every get legendary jewelry drops from 4 man hard mode dungeons?
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't take my word as law, but I believe that we will be when One Tamriel drops.

Nope. Couldn't find it in PTS natch potes.
    Edited by Totalitarian on September 30, 2016 4:24AM
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That won't happen. Legendary jewelry will be reserved for high level PvP rewards, trial weekly rewards, and vet and hard mode trial completion
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does that mean everything jewelry can be obtained in legendary? Or just some.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Limited sets. PvP sets and those found in trials.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't forget the weekly vendor. Necro is removed from trials and that's on the vendor on pts.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be able to buy legendary jewelry from the Golden in Cyrodiil in the next update at around 250k gold or 500k AP.
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess not are set were created equal. I wanted to get my amberplasm jewelry in gold. I guessing that won't happen.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there was a rumor circulating that vDSA would give you gold jewelry if you place top 12 on the boards.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw a photo of a gold necropotence ring from the pvp vendor... necropotence is an overland drop in OT.
    Kinda strange they will allow random gold jewelry to be available for purchase like that but PVE people can't farm for it.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I saw a photo of a gold necropotence ring from the pvp vendor... necropotence is an overland drop in OT.
    Kinda strange they will allow random gold jewelry to be available for purchase like that but PVE people can't farm for it.

Not really weird at all... Gold jewelry will be the new gold sink that has been needed for awhile and help even the outcome from the Undaunted Gold Injectors Plunder.

Also.. there was this from the AMA
    PAZHfsH.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sly007 wrote: »
    Does that mean everything jewelry can be obtained in legendary? Or just some.

I do not think anyone has this answer ATM though I understand the weekend PvP vendor will have a rotation of gold jewelry @ 250k a piece. The trials will still drop gold when the trial is set to the appropriate difficulty level.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It actually has been answered, both in the above AMA post, as well as another couple of AMA posts by Phil Draven:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/546mo4/welcome_to_the_one_tamriel_eso_ama/d7ze6bx

[–]ZOS_PhilipDraven 3 points 6 days ago
    The jewelry previously obtainable in BoE gold quality from trials will be available over time (in BoP form) from Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden vendor once One Tamriel goes live.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/546mo4/welcome_to_the_one_tamriel_eso_ama/d7zcs1e

[–]ZOS_PhilipDraven 3 points 6 days ago
    With One Tamriel nearly all sets will drop in all slots including jewelry and Spell Power Cure is included. They are not always available at all quality tiers, and there is a small handful of sets which don't cover every slot, but the vast majority now do.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Necropotence is currently an overland drop, but CP160 is only available in trials along with gold jewelry. Legendary jewelry won't be available except for ridiculous cash/AP or from trials as they want you to do high end content or end game content (PvP is considered end-game by ZOS).
    The Legendary Nothing