Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arctic Empire [EP] a chill and experienced PvP guild that is "always inclusive and never exclusive"

• TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Even though we had a bit of a scuffle going on in our own faction, we somehow put s- aside and we won the last campaign, and we are still winning for now, but we lost emperorship in thornblade.

We have a group rolling in cyrodiil as we speak trying to flip the map. We could use as much help as we can get right now, but I have noticed that a lot of recruits join, but don't help us in our fight in cyrodiil. And only I'd say somewhere around 1 out of every 10 recruits we get are really going to help us in our fight in cyrodiil and participate in guild chat 1. So I have to say this here and in the first post that ...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE RECRUITS THAT WILL PARTICIPATE IN GUILD CHAT 1 AND BE WILLING TO HELP US IN OUR FIGHT IN CYRODIIL.

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR CHAT OR PVP WITH US OFTEN, PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T ASK ME FOR AN INVITE! WE PREFER NOT TO HAVE OUR GUILD CLUTTERED UP WITH INACTIVES.

If you are an active member that is willing to help us pvp and participate in the guild, by all mean, feel free to shoot me a message asking for an invite. I'm not trying to come off as rude, but I do have to be honest.
    Edited by TheRubiksCube on July 22, 2016 6:49PM
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We lost last campaign and we were winning with a big lead in the beginning. I made it to # 8 before the campaign ended and a few others made it to the top 2 percent.

We are currently still losing in this campaign and it doesn't help with AD bringing in reinforcements. And to add on top of that some EP players we don't get along with very well have possibly decided to move into our campaign, and quite frankly I'm tired of their BS. Win or lose, we will continue to fight on because that's the Arctic way.

I would also like to announce that we are taking a pvp break for a week after this campaign is over, and that allows our low CP/levels to get stronger.

I like the fact that I've spoken up about the quality of our recruits, and now we have some good recruits that will actually join us in chat. And as always feel free to ask me for an invite if you're active and like to join.
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    We won the campaign, and are currently taking a well earned pvp break. So you can expect our guild to be grinding up levels and gear for the next campaign.

A few guild members took #2 and I believe #8 on the leaderboards. I was #10 before i finally got off on the final night, but I got knocked down to #11 and was about 11k away from #10.

Last night on the first day of the pve week, the guild did its first trial and it was normal Sanctum Ophidia. It was just for fun, and it was a learning experience. We got wiped once, but we ended up clearing it.

In this pve week, we also plan on doing drills and tests to see the combat skills of all our members and better prepare our guild members and new recruits for pvp.

I still welcome all active recruits that are willing to join and participate in chat.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy... it looks like we got quite a bit of work to do when we come back to Thornblade on Wednesday.

I personally plan on making an emp push in Thornblade on reset, so wish me luck on getting it. I'd really like to get emp on my new character.

Not much really happened during the pve week other than mutiple runs on SO to get good items that members hope to sell for good gold in traders.

I'll end here by saying that all are still welcome to join Arctic, but we would like actives that participate in chat.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh things were rough for us last campaign. We lost last campaign. And on top of that I got to #1 in Thornblade, and on two occasions I was close to being crowned Emperor on my new character, but in the end, I didn't get it.

I'd like to thank my guild, Heroes of Haderus, Dark Paradise, the Doodz, Vixen's valor, and anyone else that helped me push for emp.

Maybe us just focusing on pushing for emp really made us lose this campaign. I was burnt out that entire campaign trying to go for it.

I guess on the bright side, half of the top 10 are regulars in our guild, and many of our actives close to or got to the top 2%.

We're still in Thornblade, and it looks like we're starting to take things back. I'm not pushing for emp this time and I think I need to take a break on trying to push for emp.

We are still welcoming of all active players no matter what level you guys may be.
    Edited by TheRubiksCube on August 11, 2016 12:19AM
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    I'd love to join you guys and fight with you. GT R4GEASAURUS REX
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile since I've updated this thread, but I'm back.

A lot of stuff went on after my push for emp. We lost the next campaign, but we ended up getting more help from other guilds that came in and they helped us kick the blue guilds out of thornblade, and ever since then, thornblade has become our buff server.

When activity dies down in thornblade, we go into scourge until there's activity again in thornblade.

I like many others will have to return to school again soon, but I should still be able to get groups together everyday, but it'll have to be later in the day.

As always, arctic is always welcoming of new active recruits.
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Hello I'm a Templar healer. Fully geared. I have full worm cult devines, including legendary jewelry. I have full SPC devines, also legendary. Only thing I'm missing is vdsa restro staff.

My cp is 350. I've been grinding cp and will continue to do so.

My gamer tag is: MR 503 PORTLAND
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: br0steen

very experienced player looking for a pvp guild. I've been doing solo/small group pvp since eso has come out on xbox. if I can get 10-15 hrs a week in playing time for the week I'm almost always in the top 10. never been emp though, just can't put in the time. anyways, if you guys have room I'd like to run with you guys.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't been able to consistently update the thread, but so far we are doing good, and the guild has grown a bit from recruiting outside of the forums.

We are currently taking a two week pve break from pvp to do the witches festival.

I don't have anything else really to say other than you're all still welcome to join Arctic.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »
    GT: br0steen

very experienced player looking for a pvp guild. I've been doing solo/small group pvp since eso has come out on xbox. if I can get 10-15 hrs a week in playing time for the week I'm almost always in the top 10. never been emp though, just can't put in the time. anyways, if you guys have room I'd like to run with you guys.

@br0steen

Hey sorry bro. I'm not a guy that constantly checks the forums. Not sure if you sent me a message through xbox live, but I'll still toss you an invite. If you don't need an invite, you can decline it.
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    hey I'm a returning player looking for a serious PvP guild to get better, as I pretty much have only played solo till now. I have around 580 CP, I play stam DK but willing to grind another toon if something is needed in the guild. Please let me know if I can help the guild, thx. GT Durikas75
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75