The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Credit where credit is due

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Over the last few days there have been a number of posts on here berating CP heavy players and their treatment of 'noobs'. Whilst I'm not a 'noob' in the true sense, I have had to start from scratch since moving over from the Xbone to the PS4. Almost all my gear is currently either a mash up of random pieces or odd set pieces. I really want to hold out until CP160 before i craft my full sets and weapons. I'm also currently around CP100 and almost all of that has been achieved through PvE thus far. Anyway I joined a group in the Dragonstar Arena and it was obvious I was by far the weakest link in the group. However, rather than abuse me, they were all very welcoming and not once did i feel no one wanted me around. In fact, some of them kindly donated better gear (which I couldn't use due to my CP, but will help immensely once i do get to CP160.

No idea if any of that particular group of players use these forums (EU PS4), but if you do, thank you very much for being understanding and not making me want to quit when it would have been the easier option. It also shows those people who are currently on here complaining about getting thrown from groups that not all high leveled CP players are cut from the same cloth.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm PS4 EU too and although I've got 400cp I'm very obviously a solo player and haven't got a clue when it comes to groups/pvp.
    Have never had anything but helpfulness from other players though. I guess if you're honest about your skill levels up front people are more willing to help out
    PS4 EU
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always try to help out new and low cp players, this game is immensely baffling to new players- well it was for me. If i'm with my good friend and need to do either pledge i always look for the lowest cp players to take along
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, just thought some of you guys were getting a rough ride. Low levelled players getting continuously punted from dungeons etc. And didn't help when you got a small number coming into the threads telling them why they didn't like low levelled players. Usually because their over inflated egos didn't allow them to accept new blood. I think most of us tend to forget, regardless of game, that we too had to endure a learning curve and luckily there were people around to help us. Some people just have short memories.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on September 30, 2016 1:15PM
  • Demicore
    Demicore
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't played a lot but I found the community on PC EU truly amazing and helpful. Absolutely no complaints from me.