The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Problem with Entering dungeons with multiple stories

Darlon
Darlon
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed a problem when entering dungeons with multiple stories. For instance Crypt of Hearts has 2 versions (COH I and COH II).

When entering through the 'door' there is an option to go to COH I and COH II, so that works fine.

With the first pts patch (2.6.0) there was no problem, I could quick travel to both versions (both option were available: recall to COH I and recall to COH II).
Not sure when it changed, but with the current patch this no longer works. I only get the option to quicktravel to COH I (either from wayshrine, or from a random location which costs 146 gold).
This wouldn't be a big issue if you could just travel to COH I, exit the door and enter COH II through the door. However, exiting the door sends you back to where you quicktraveled from (Shadowfen in my case). So the only thing remains is to travel to a wayshrine in Rivenspire and then ride to the dungeon... This can be pretty annoying if you have no wayshrines in a zone unlocked...

Am I missing something here ? Like I said, it used to work before.. I tried without any addon loaded, but the problem remains.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a newly made template character it is working properly.....strange..
    That would explain why it worked for me on patch 2.6.0.. I only had templates then...

Int he end, after entering both versions of the dungeon through the 'door' the second quicktravel option also appeared on my copied character... This is going to be pretty annoying after the patch...
    Edited by Darlon on September 30, 2016 11:50AM