The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rhage Lionpride "PC/NA Server Down" Shadows of the Hist Smallscale Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/dbdYJj99AhU

Server was down earlier when I wanted to log in. Threw these leftover clips together. Hope you enjoy.
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on September 28, 2016 5:20PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    Dat 12k dawnbreaker + 12k velidreth tho.
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn EP in that last clip. The shame lol
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Now I know who to call for population control when EP gets crowded
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    zr9U0.gif?noredirect
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhage you are a beast. Love the vids.

I will most likely take some time off work to come play NA-time. Hope you will be around.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching that last clip live was great. Too bad you covered chat would have seen me laughing at how bad the ep were xD
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Beast mode as usual!!
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »

I have a love hate relationship with velidreth (the set not that fat spider in the dungeon). It does awesome damage, but the amount of times it just sprays it's bountiful glory off in the distance is reminiscent of every spray and pray reproductive method of aquatic life.
    donJay wrote: »

I'm gonna set up an 800 number for you, boo.

I will most likely take some time off work to come play NA-time. Hope you will be around.

Thanks Maxi!
    Watching that last clip live was great. Too bad you covered chat would have seen me laughing at how bad the ep were xD

Haha dude, if you could only see my eyes parse over to my chat log as it filled up with whispers from you.
    frozywozy wrote: »

The shame actually lies with me, if we would have just stretched them out to the far tower, I likely could've posted a wipe, instead of a donnybrook.
    K-Hole
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »

I have a love hate relationship with velidreth (the set not that fat spider in the dungeon). It does awesome damage, but the amount of times it just sprays it's bountiful glory off in the distance is reminiscent of every spray and pray reproductive method of aquatic life.
    donJay wrote: »

I'm gonna set up an 800 number for you, boo.

Thanks Maxi!

Haha dude, if you could only see my eyes parse over to my chat log as it filled up with whispers from you.
    frozywozy wrote: »

The shame actually lies with me, if we would have just stretched them out to the far tower, I likely could've posted a wipe, instead of a donnybrook.

Wait, the legend that is Donnybrooks made it to the other factions besides EP zone chat? Hallelujah be to Lord D Tick
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

werent we in a TS and you just forgot to tell me what you wanted to do and expected me to Dr. X that ***?
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love your work as always buddy!
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »
    Wait, the legend that is Donnybrooks made it to the other factions besides EP zone chat? Hallelujah be to Lord D Tick

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

donnybrook - noun - Australian, North American, NZ

Meaning: A scene of uproar and disorder; a heated argument.

Origin: Mid 19th century: from the name of a suburb of Dublin, Ireland, formerly famous for its annual fair.

Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome clips to just throw together due to server downtime!

Very stronk stamplar play. How nice is being able to purge!
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Daysie
    Daysie
    ✭✭✭
    Rhage, I loved every single second of your video until i saw you were fighting a guy named........Moist ( probably my #1 most hated word).

<333333 you are amazing as always
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

werent we in a TS and you just forgot to tell me what you wanted to do and expected me to Dr. X that ***?

Bruh, I said shame on me. Maybe if you healed more instead of casting solar barrage all day we wouldn't have had to.
    K-Hole
  • Im_MegaDeath
    Im_MegaDeath
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video man, love the veli and alchem setup
    DC - Im MegaDeath (Stam DK) PvP
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

donnybrook - noun - Australian, North American, NZ

Meaning: A scene of uproar and disorder; a heated argument.

Origin: Mid 19th century: from the name of a suburb of Dublin, Ireland, formerly famous for its annual fair.

I so wanted the other factions to know of the legend of Donnybrooks that I read it as plural, not the intended singular. I am sad that the Donny corner is not a thing on the other factions
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    Love your work as always buddy!

Thanks man!!! I keep getting hounded maybe I'll dust off the EP stamplar and take it for a spin one of these days.
    Waylander wrote: »
    Awesome clips to just throw together due to server downtime!

Very stronk stamplar play. How nice is being able to purge!

Tis lovely.
    Daysie wrote: »
    Rhage, I loved every single second of your video until i saw you were fighting a guy named........Moist ( probably my #1 most hated word).

<333333 you are amazing as always

Daysie!!!! I miss you!!! Also Haha I was unaware moist was in there. That and how that one guy died in the tower are two things I'll have to rematch to find out.
    Nice video man, love the veli and alchem setup

Yea, it is pretty nice. Don't think I'll be using it after patch though.
    K-Hole
  • Daysie
    Daysie
    ✭✭✭
    Miss you too Rhage , i think we are on opposite schedules or something :(
  • DatRascal
    DatRascal
    ✭✭✭
    Best 9mins 57secs of my day thus far... impressive video clip compilation (as always) & the PvP was not too bad either! *giggles* Oh the glory of being a 1vX god!
    Loyalty is the Pledge of Truth to Oneself & Others
    ~Cassiah Rae Coyle NB
    ~Cassiah Rae Sorc
    DatRascal Stamblade

Member Since February 27, 2014
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh, I said shame on me. Maybe if you healed more instead of casting solar barrage all day we wouldn't have had to.

it will become the meta, just wait until next patch when i have a blazing shield solar barrage magplar, *** is going to be OP
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DatRascal wrote: »
    Best 9mins 57secs of my day thus far... impressive video clip compilation (as always) & the PvP was not too bad either! *giggles* Oh the glory of being a 1vX god!

Hahaha no no no, I'm glad you enjoyed the vid, but I am certainly no god. I die just as much as everyone else.

it will become the meta, just wait until next patch when i have a blazing shield solar barrage magplar, *** is going to be OP

Barrage hipster.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on September 29, 2016 2:16AM
    K-Hole
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was actually getting immersed with your Orc slaying everything. Very fitting choice of music.

Edited by Lord_Hev on September 29, 2016 10:55AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    I was actually getting immersed with your Orc slaying everything. Very fitting choice of music.

I have finally reached the level of immersion, my job here is done.
    K-Hole
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

probably really good thing he did, almost all vids get taken down for profanity lately :(
    right now, forums have nothing to do with the cold, hard reality that zone-chat (and whispers) ;)
    Edited by Kas on September 29, 2016 3:33PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, gj