The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immovable brute

Sugaroverdose
Sugaroverdose
✭✭✭✭✭
Skill is not in line with other armor-specific skills, what about to change it and make it's break free cost reduction applied for buff duration instead of for slotting?
Don't think it's hard work, also don't think that it will somehow break balance
@Wrobel
Edited by Sugaroverdose on September 28, 2016 2:53PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean ?
    Isn't it great, that Immovable Brute reduces break free cost for slotting it ?

It's kind of a no brainer however. Because Immvoable is cheaper than break free with the currently available CP.
    I found keeping up Unstoppable 100% of the time to be super easy on my stam Sorc. It has a duration of 7.2 seconds, so even long than a damage shield. Means it is easy for me to keep it up all the time.

You are just immune to CCs and Auri-El knows, killing a player without CCs is not possible.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish it could have been useful for magicka builds too. It costs too much for its 5 sec duration (6 sec with 5 heavy). It costs roughly 4.5k stamina if i remember correctly. It's much more cost effective for stamina builds since they have cost reduction passives. Which im personally not cool with that, as stamina builds have upper hand even on this utility.

CC immunity visual needs to be revised as well. Idk if it's just me but i often cant see it when a lot of things going on my screen.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    What do you mean ?

It's kind of a no brainer however. Because Immvoable is cheaper than break free with the currently available CP.
    I found keeping up Unstoppable 100% of the time to be super easy on my stam Sorc. It has a duration of 7.2 seconds, so even long than a damage shield. Means it is easy for me to keep it up all the time.

You are just immune to CCs and Auri-El knows, killing a player without CCs is not possible.
    It isn't great cause you loose 2 slots if you want to use it effectively, also it does not honor buff management, as you said - "no brainer"
    Soris wrote: »
    I just wish it could have been useful for magicka builds too. It costs too much for its 5 sec duration (6 sec with 5 heavy). It costs roughly 4.5k stamina if i remember correctly. It's much more cost effective for stamina builds since they have cost reduction passives. Which im personally not cool with that, as stamina builds have upper hand even on this utility.

CC immunity visual needs to be revised as well. Idk if it's just me but i often cant see it when a lot of things going on my screen.
    I'm talking about immovable brute, it reduces break free cost for 4% per HA piece, thing which increases CC immunity duration per piece of HA called Unstoppable, which is another morph and it's completely fine, if you ask me.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on September 28, 2016 3:46PM
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    What do you mean ?

This only works for Sorcerers you can turn your useless magic into stamina and health it's not better to spam this. Plus with CP in the right your break cuts stamina cost by 80% for 3 seconds giving you 3 seconds to heal and burst at the cheapest possible cost.

For non Sorcerers it's better to take the CC break and burst them down.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you please tell how to reach Mr @Wrobel ?)