Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus - EU

Nermy
Nermy
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else playing on this campaign?

The Wabbajack guild has decided to move here for a few weeks to get away from the lag and zergs that plague Trueflame. I just wondered who else is playing here so we can either coordinate with allies or hunt down enemies!
@Nermy
Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus was my home for a long time, but it was used up by guilds just to get the emperor achievement before moving on. It's pretty dead there now, or was when I finally left.
    Is there much action there these days?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Haderus was my home for a long time, but it was used up by guilds just to get the emperor achievement before moving on. It's pretty dead there now, or was when I finally left.
    Is there much action there these days?

Not a lot but hoping to attract more, we're only going to stay for a few weeks to get a break from TF. You're more than welcome to come and give us a fight... ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton