The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Major gameplay issues on pts that seem to only affect me, yet a full reinstall didn't help...

TheFalcon19
TheFalcon19
✭✭✭
I've been having these issues since One Tamriel went on the pts. I watched Youtube videos from pts, I watched streams of trials on the pts and no one had these issues. I asked guildmates but they also said there's nothing wrong on their end.
So naturally I thought maybe some files got corrupted, so I did a repair, it verified all the files but nothing changed. After this I even did a full reinstall but it also had no effect.

Issue 1 (smaller but annoying): anything quest related doesn't show up on the map.
There's no quest arrows, the show on map option just shows the zone map zoomed out all the way out, daily quests didn't even discover the delves I was sent to, I had to walk to the entrance of group dungeons because they did not have a wayshrine available to their part II.
I couldn't find any option that would've let me turn these off accidentally. There's no quest option at the map filters, there's nothing in setting/gameplay or settings/interface, there's nothing in usersettings file.

Issue 2 (almost gamebreaking): almost all particle based skills are broken in a way, they are either:
-they play their character animation properly and effect enemies normally, they just don't have their particle effects: venoumous claw/burning embers
-lights up the area but no particle effects: burning breath, wall of elements
-gets stuck in the air as a small lightsource from where it was fired, causes health bar desync for me and the mobs: destro staff light and heavy attacks, vampire's bane
-same as above but also character freezes during skill animation: funnel health and impale

I tried all graphics presets from ultra-high to minimum and it made no difference.
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    No particularly qualified feedback, but:
    almost all particle based skills are broken
    Are your graphics drivers up-to-date?
    anything quest related doesn't show up on the map
    Are you running any add-ons that might hide your quest markers? I know that there are several.
    Also, I _know_ that there's a setting for those somewhere.
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!