The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Notification Bug

livvy7678
livvy7678
✭✭
So, I have 3 characters I regularly play. I am also part of 4 guilds. My first 2 characters when I log in are fine, no problems with notifications, however on my 3rd character, there is this notification from a particular guild that always pops up. It has been doing it for over a month now. The notification does not pop up for my other 2 characters, until I log onto my 3rd character, the notification pops up, I delete it, and then on my other 2 characters, it pops up as well, after logging in on my 3rd character. What is going on with this? It is very minor I know, but getting annoying to say the least. It happens every single time I log into my 3rd character.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I choose to believe that @MissBizz makes subtle edits to the Lone Wolf Help guild message every time that I log on to or off of any of my characters. Not sure how she has the time to do that and still make videos and such, but I was never much of a multi-tasker myself so IDK.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    I choose to believe that @MissBizz makes subtle edits to the Lone Wolf Help guild message every time that I log on to or off of any of my characters. Not sure how she has the time to do that and still make videos and such, but I was never much of a multi-tasker myself so IDK.

You're silly @wayfarerx :p I only change it Mondays and sometimes some of the officers do as well on Sunday/Mondays.

To the OP. Have you actually opened the guild window and looked at the message before logging onto the 3rd? It could be a super weird coincidence that a guild really is changing it just as you hop onto that character...

Also, I have no idea what could be causing it. Definitely worth putting in a /bug report though. Remember, you don't get a response to bug reports, but they really do get them.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • livvy7678
    livvy7678
    ✭✭
    Submitted a report and now it is all fixed :) I did contemplate the possibility of the guild changing the notice every time I signed in but after a month of it happening daily I thought that wasn't very possible ;)
  • livvy7678
    livvy7678
    ✭✭
    Spoke too soon, the bug has changed characters...