Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Fear bug? Scourge PS4 EU

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
It happened yesterday. In Scourge PS4 EU. Late last night. I was in AD group. We were attacking keeps for emperorship. However. There was a couple of times that us AD who were attacking and DC who was defending got feared into the keep wall and inside keep floor. 4 times this happened.

Those who are feared inside the wall and floor of keep are unable to get out. Are stuck. Except for useing get me unstuck. I have witnessed this first hand. I believe truly nightblade fear is causing us DC and AD to get stuck.

Because nightblade fear has been mostly use a lot. We get stuck after this. . I believe wholly this is the cause of getting stuck inside structer walls and floor.

Is any one else have this issue?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I was unable to save video to show and send to you all for investigation if it is indeed a bug or not with nightblade fear. Hopefully maybe you all can recreate it. Just wanted to let you all know.
Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a old bug I thought was fixed but apparently not . Submit a bug report ingame and it will reach someone faster .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a old bug I thought was fixed but apparently not . Submit a bug report ingame and it will reach someone faster .

Thank you Rohamad. I go ahead and send bug report in game.
    Official PSN message. 4-18-18 (Copy/Paste) Hey Justin. It is ok. You can be so much more without the *(left name out). For me you are always a legend. Look for a job you want. You always write like a bard or poet so maybe you should write a book"

It Was A Glorious 2+ years in Scourge PS4 EU, especially during both the 1st and 2nd Scourge. As well as my time in Haderus PS4 EU. What will my journey bring, during my time in Shor, We shall wait; for my journey has only begun.