The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightblade Fear bug? Scourge PS4 EU

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
It happened yesterday. In Scourge PS4 EU. Late last night. I was in AD group. We were attacking keeps for emperorship. However. There was a couple of times that us AD who were attacking and DC who was defending got feared into the keep wall and inside keep floor. 4 times this happened.

Those who are feared inside the wall and floor of keep are unable to get out. Are stuck. Except for useing get me unstuck. I have witnessed this first hand. I believe truly nightblade fear is causing us DC and AD to get stuck.

Because nightblade fear has been mostly use a lot. We get stuck after this. . I believe wholly this is the cause of getting stuck inside structer walls and floor.

Is any one else have this issue?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I was unable to save video to show and send to you all for investigation if it is indeed a bug or not with nightblade fear. Hopefully maybe you all can recreate it. Just wanted to let you all know.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a old bug I thought was fixed but apparently not . Submit a bug report ingame and it will reach someone faster .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a old bug I thought was fixed but apparently not . Submit a bug report ingame and it will reach someone faster .

Thank you Rohamad. I go ahead and send bug report in game.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.