Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the European PlayStation®4 megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Treasure Hunter Perk IS NOT WORKING

Riswa
Riswa
A month or two ago I finally got enough Champ points to get the treasure hunter perk so I took my treasure maps to Cyrodiil and the first 2 treasure chests I opened were the worst I had ever opened. I had opened about 30 before that. I reported the problem to help and it was eventually referred to another department and I never heard anything since. Today I opened 4 chests in Cyrodiil 2 simple and 2 intermediate and all I got with a treasure hunter perk was gold and 1 green item in each. Happy I had the perk because it would have been worse? My map chests were similarly disappointing.

I am now totally convinced the Treasure Hunter Perk does not work as described (ESO false representation?) and that Zenimax refuses to acknowledge it and notify other gamers. I would like to notify other gamers. AND SHAME ON ZENIMAX FOR NOT ACKOWLEDGING AND FIXING PROBLEMS. Sort of reminds me of a bad grocery store. You know the people working there are good people but you also know they are poorly led. WHERE IS MANAGEMENT?????

Zenimax please correct me if I am wrong and PLEASE NOTIFY GAMERS or take away the perk until you can get it working. If it doesnt work take it out PLEASE.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine for me (PC NA) ...
    confused24.gif

I get a set item along with other goodies every time i open a treasure map chest and normal chests drop better quality loot.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 20, 2016 5:39PM
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Is it a cyrodill thing?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works fine for me on xbox EU too

could you of entered a non-CP campaign?
    Be?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works fine for me on xbox EU too
    could you of entered a non-CP campaign?

Oh! Now that's a thought ...
    idea.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    It is Azura star so a non-CP campaign. I was doing questing and no PVP so never gave it a thought. Joined Azuras Star many CP's ago.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riswa wrote: »
    It is Azura star so a non-CP campaign. I was doing questing and no PVP so never gave it a thought. Joined Azuras Star many CP's ago.

well there you are :)

all CP & their associated passives are disabled

use the population bars as a guide to determine the quieter of the campaigns, but it would probablly be headerous a 7 day campaign, you are far more likley to run into an enemy player, so taking a friend to watch your back may be advisable
    Be?
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    When looking at the perk in Cyrodiil it still looks active, but that is probably wrong.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riswa wrote: »
    When looking at the perk in Cyrodiil it still looks active, but that is probably wrong.

your CP are not redistributed or removed while in a CP campaign. simply disabled im sure there is a large notification when entering to remind you
    Be?
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    I am sure I get lots of notifications during the many of loading screens I get. I am sure I have been warned by legalistic small print. There is a severe shortage of in-game information and if it is written in small print the legal department is happy. Come on man!!!!

Speaking of loading screens. I would like to be able to do minor things with my character like check status etc. Rather than getting info screens. Most people do not even see loading screens. I thought they were informative during the first month of play.