Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Treasure Hunter Perk IS NOT WORKING

Riswa
Riswa
A month or two ago I finally got enough Champ points to get the treasure hunter perk so I took my treasure maps to Cyrodiil and the first 2 treasure chests I opened were the worst I had ever opened. I had opened about 30 before that. I reported the problem to help and it was eventually referred to another department and I never heard anything since. Today I opened 4 chests in Cyrodiil 2 simple and 2 intermediate and all I got with a treasure hunter perk was gold and 1 green item in each. Happy I had the perk because it would have been worse? My map chests were similarly disappointing.

I am now totally convinced the Treasure Hunter Perk does not work as described (ESO false representation?) and that Zenimax refuses to acknowledge it and notify other gamers. I would like to notify other gamers. AND SHAME ON ZENIMAX FOR NOT ACKOWLEDGING AND FIXING PROBLEMS. Sort of reminds me of a bad grocery store. You know the people working there are good people but you also know they are poorly led. WHERE IS MANAGEMENT?????

Zenimax please correct me if I am wrong and PLEASE NOTIFY GAMERS or take away the perk until you can get it working. If it doesnt work take it out PLEASE.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine for me (PC NA) ...
    confused24.gif

I get a set item along with other goodies every time i open a treasure map chest and normal chests drop better quality loot.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 20, 2016 5:39PM
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Is it a cyrodill thing?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works fine for me on xbox EU too

could you of entered a non-CP campaign?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works fine for me on xbox EU too
    could you of entered a non-CP campaign?

Oh! Now that's a thought ...
    idea.gif
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    It is Azura star so a non-CP campaign. I was doing questing and no PVP so never gave it a thought. Joined Azuras Star many CP's ago.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riswa wrote: »
    It is Azura star so a non-CP campaign. I was doing questing and no PVP so never gave it a thought. Joined Azuras Star many CP's ago.

well there you are :)

all CP & their associated passives are disabled

use the population bars as a guide to determine the quieter of the campaigns, but it would probablly be headerous a 7 day campaign, you are far more likley to run into an enemy player, so taking a friend to watch your back may be advisable
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    When looking at the perk in Cyrodiil it still looks active, but that is probably wrong.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riswa wrote: »
    When looking at the perk in Cyrodiil it still looks active, but that is probably wrong.

your CP are not redistributed or removed while in a CP campaign. simply disabled im sure there is a large notification when entering to remind you
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    I am sure I get lots of notifications during the many of loading screens I get. I am sure I have been warned by legalistic small print. There is a severe shortage of in-game information and if it is written in small print the legal department is happy. Come on man!!!!

Speaking of loading screens. I would like to be able to do minor things with my character like check status etc. Rather than getting info screens. Most people do not even see loading screens. I thought they were informative during the first month of play.