Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

CALLING ALL EBONHEART! The Elite Dawn (NA)

RebornV3x
RebornV3x
✭✭✭✭✭
So our guild is back and once again recruiting new members. We are looking for about 10 to no more than 45 top level players Level CP 160 or above this guild is mainly an PVP guild. This guild is not for brand new players I'm looking for expereinced players that know how to play the game.

What we Offer- We have a few long time players that understand the game and can help great players become even better and a small community that plays together and has fun.

A few simple things to understand if you want to join.
1. I would really like it if our guild members wore the guild tabard at all times in PVP( mainly if you PVP with the Guildmaster )
2. We PVP almost everyday starting at 5:00PM PST/US West Coast
3. Must have over 160 Champion Points
4. If you are inactive for more than 1 month you will be kicked from the guild( unless you message a guild leader)

In closing I'm just tired of how uncoordinated and unmotivated Ebonheart Pact seems to be and I would like to get a good group of experienced players that can do something big.
Anyways message me at RebornV3x or reply to this thread to get a guild invite.

If your interested in the guild you check out http://elitedawn.enjin.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/elitedawngaming/ as well.

Edited by RebornV3x on September 4, 2016 1:51AM
Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looking for people that are good at the game that want to surround them self with others that are good at the game.
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone??? guess good pvp players are hard to find
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still looking for a few amazing players to fill out our guild.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got some new members today still looking for some new members were a small guild at the moment with around 10 to 12 players just looking for a few more to fill out our squads and we really don't care if you wear the guild tabard but it would be cool tho when you see 4 to 8 people with the same guild name taking over a keep. anyways if you want to join message RebornV3x
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting we PVP at least 3 times a week as a guild and we currently have between 10 -15 members
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 16, 2016 6:32PM
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    recruiting anyone who wants to pvp
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep same old stuff
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we are small guild were really just looking for a dozen good players and we really need a good PVP healer I want to keep the guild small tho.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for a few good players
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for a few good players
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking for tanks and healers
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Templar healer here cp 300 gamer tag: MR 503 PORTLAND
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok nice sent the invite
    Still looking for anyone now we need a good tank to make our core group complete either way if you want to be in a small guild then join us the big guilds can come with a lot of problems and arn't for everyone. We hope to better the Ebonheart Pact so if your like me and not the biggest fan of EP then join me and we can make this alliance better.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Eso.... this and that join up for fun pvp times I guess...
    Edited by RebornV3x on September 23, 2016 6:42PM