The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

help please

AriokoSan
AriokoSan
✭✭✭
I haven't had crowns in 3 months even though im an ESO subscriber. I've heard people talking about raising a ticket. How do I raise a ticket?

Cheers

Best Answer

• Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most convenient method I know of is to go in-game and type /help.

This will bring up a support menu, in which you can select various drop-down menu items that suit your particular question. It can sometimes be difficult to figure out which drop-downs to select, but what matters most is that you provide as much detail in the fillable portion as possible, i.e. the last time you received crowns, even stating that you can evidence that ZOS actually charged you for ESO+ via you bank statements, etc. It's not like you need to email them a copy of your statement right out of the gate, but it doesn't hurt to tell them that you were definitely charged, and definitely didn't receive crowns.
    Answer ✓
  • AriokoSan
    AriokoSan
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are also

/feedback
    /bug

First is for general game comments about something, you like it or don't like it or think it should be changed/enhanced whatever.

The second is for when the game seems broke in some way, like a quest does not update or you can't interact with something you need to interact with or a missing texture or any other game issues like this. These will not give you a ticket that will be responded to, but does give information back to the Devs and QA folks.

In your situation with Crowns not being there, /help is the best one to go with.
    Edited by Nestor on September 20, 2016 8:05PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AriokoSan
    AriokoSan
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There are also

/feedback
    /bug

First is for general game comments about something, you like it or don't like it or think it should be changed/enhanced whatever.

The second is for when the game seems broke in some way, like a quest does not update or you can't interact with something you need to interact with or a missing texture or any other game issues like this. These will not give you a ticket that will be responded to, but does give information back to the Devs and QA folks.

In your situation with Crowns not being there, /help is the best one to go with.

Thank you

• Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    And also... just log in your account on the site and check your subscription.... make sure it`s monthly and not a 3-6-12 months sub.. if it is then no crown for you until next payment
  • AriokoSan
    AriokoSan
    ✭✭✭
    Vrathak wrote: »
    And also... just log in your account on the site and check your subscription.... make sure it`s monthly and not a 3-6-12 months sub.. if it is then no crown for you until next payment

Cheers for the advice. It is monthly as they take the money every month from my bank account.