Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Guild - XBOX1

ELDARTHVADER
ELDARTHVADER
✭✭
<El Guild Del TRI>
Aldmeri Dominion (Online)(X-box One)

About Us-
A Upcoming house with the power of Crafting. Current only have bank open and we are working on the 50 members for the Store.

Why join Us?
We are a new guild but we are active everyday. We can craft u better gear, as long as we have the materials in the bank. you will be in charge of improving any set.

All new members will be promoted to members and have access to Guild Bank. this is a must since we will be a crafting guild.

If U want to join Our House msg me in game or on my gamer tag if I'm not online. Keep in mind we are a brand new guild just recently founded (but i am on nightly)

Gamer tag : El Darth Vader
System: Xbox One
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
Server: North America
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Steel Linx43
  • AndersS
    AndersS
    Please can you add me AndersTheSwede8

• ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    AndersS wrote: »
    Please can you add me AndersTheSwede8

DONE. sent you a PM on XBOX1
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Steel Linx43

Add you to XBOX1 Friend List adn sent you PM on XBOX1
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    I dont Spam, so after a week we are up to 12 Members with many Mat(s) in the Guild Bank.
    we have no recruits when you join your promoted to Member! since am only inviting players that want in, there no need to block the bank.

Update: After a week we have about 6 members actively adding coin, up to 15K (I add at least 1K daily). if you join you will not be asks to add coin. once we open store and bid/win a good trader then if your selling good and making coin we will ask for donation, but no member will be kick for not adding coin. as house will still get coin of house cut.

Again this is a slow process with most member now at lvl 20-30 and working are way up for PvP nights when we reach champion/vet!
  • i_levi4than
    GT: i levi4than
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    GT: i levi4than

Sorry if i have not add you , i been on holiday for past three week. Enjoying America National Parks!
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    we are at 20 Memebers after a month.
    if you like to join post here.

I am Now Blacksmith 10
    almost there clothing and woodworking,

we have an enchanter and provisioner who are all so active.

we will build you what you need is we can
    all we ask that your active in Bank and Donate $ to bank so that when we reach 50 members we can make nice bid for trader.
    also if your still level or want build out your own crafting there is Mats in bank for you to do so.
    again we ask that you give back. for example if you provision, yes take the mats you need. but deposit mats for other like ingots, wood or flowers.

Thanks for reviewing
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    [SNIP] at 20 Members and still looking to add.

if you like to join post here.

I am Now Blacksmith , clothing, & Woodworking 10 (almost to 9 traits)

we have an enchanter and provisioner who are all so active.

we will build you what you need is we can
    all we ask that your active in Bank and Donate $ to bank so that when we reach 50 members we can make nice bid for trader.
    also if your still level or want build out your own crafting there is Mats in bank for you to do so.
    again we ask that you give back. for example if you provision, yes take the mats you need. but deposit mats for other like ingots, wood or flowers.

Thanks for reviewing

[Edited for Bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on August 17, 2016 1:50PM
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    GT: Livyy19
  • ShadowThief3384
    working on crafting; would love to craft for other players to deconstruct and vice versa.

GT: Shadowthief3384

thanks!
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    WE are still looking for members.

This week we been grouping up for I.C. fun!

Send me message if you like to be added
  • Cousin_Neil
    Cousin_Neil
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your clan my gamertag is Cousin Neil
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining your clan my gamertag is Cousin Neil

I'll Have you Add today
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    WE have total member count of 25.
    half way to store!

also if you are champion and need gamer to play with. hit me up my group is always open to add gamer looking to group up for Dungeons for DLC questing.

GT: El Darth Vader
    XboX1
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    We are close to 30 Members now and the goal is 50 in the next month.

We have a very active Bank for crafting.

again leaders all have ESO Plus which makes for a very healthy bank.
    I make armor for my group member and I leave the group open for all, just message me.

also current looking for a nightly fourth member to do gold coast daily, dungeons and some PVE/PVP.

XboX1 GT: El Darth Vader
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    GT: Smoke XF
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    Here were we are at.
    27 Members:
    I am the armor and weapons crater (@ 8 traits) almost to Master on Blacksmith/Clothier/Woodworker

Alchemy Master, he has been putting crafted item for lower lvl in guild bank. will make higher lvl per request for guild member. I tip him with mats that i collect!

Enchanter Master: will craft by request. just give him the gold mat's and he'll make you the requested Glpyh
    i always tip him with 1 or 2 gold Rune stone

Provisioning Master: We have AMBROSIA, you get the mats and we give you 3 of the 4 crafted, the 4th will go up for sale to build the guild bank. as the guild bank fund paid for the Recipe. current Ambrosia selling for 5K each.

we are working on the 50 member to get store open for guild to help each other out.
    we also building bank $ so that we can bid on trader once we are at 50.

PM me
    XBox1 GT: El Darth Vader
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    SmokeXF wrote: »
    GT: Smoke XF

send invite in few minutes.
    i missed you post. sorry
  • slimrockin
    slimrockin
    Soul Shriven
    GT: slimrockin
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    30 Members: trying to get to 50, so we can start selling to each other and get gliud trader.

I am the armor and weapons crater (@ 8 traits) almost to Master on Blacksmith/Clothier/Woodworker

Alchemy Master, he has been putting crafted item for lower lvl in guild bank. will make higher lvl per request for guild member. I tip him with mats that i collect!

Enchanter Master: will craft by request. just give him the gold mat's and he'll make you the requested Glpyh
    i always tip him with 1 or 2 gold Rune stone

Provisioning Master: We have AMBROSIA, you get the mats and we give you 3 of the 4 crafted, the 4th will go up for sale to build the guild bank. as the guild bank fund paid for the Recipe. current Ambrosia selling for 5K each.

we are working on the 50 member to get store open for guild to help each other out.
    we also building bank $ so that we can bid on trader once we are at 50.

PM me
    XBox1 GT: El Darth Vader