The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Master not active anymore

Lady_Ems
Lady_Ems
✭✭✭
Is there a way to get control over a guild if the guild master hasn't been active in the game for over an year. No one has been active. I'm asking for someone not in the forums yet.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always just use the guild bank as your personal bank. 500 free slots!
    shades.gif
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to open a ticket with Support for this. Then they have to verify if the Guild Master is really not playing anymore and probably a few other checks.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lady_Ems
    Lady_Ems
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You have to open a ticket with Support for this. Then they have to verify if the Guild Master is really not playing anymore and probably a few other checks.

Thanks.. Thats what I was thinking they could do. Just not sure if they would
  • Lady_Ems
    Lady_Ems
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You could always just use the guild bank as your personal bank. 500 free slots!
    shades.gif

Thats what this person is wanting to do. Since they don't have the crafting bag yet..LOL