Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween is Coming - What's On Your Wishlist?

HotToddy
HotToddy
✭✭
Halloween is coming and last year I nabbed some pretty fun stuff from the store: a Zombie Horse and the Scarecrow Polymorph.

With Halloween less than about a month and a half away I was wondering if anyone has any 'Halloween' themed items that you hope the Dev's might put on the store this year.

I was hoping for a vampire themed hybrid costume/mount that could allow vampires to turn either into a swarm of bats or a gigantic vampire bat (instead of a traditional mount).

What do you hope to see this year?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYTHING from the witches festival.

X3. So I can sell the other 2 sets.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be able to get all the Hallowjack motif chapters this year. Limited time because of work during a limited team promotion makes things super hard.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full size Snickers .

An anything ingame is just a bonus .
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont want a bundle of last year's Halloween goodies like they did with Imperial City DLC.I prefer selecting the collectible I want
    Edited by Ankael07 on September 14, 2016 4:27AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a variation of the Japanese Black Cat. Maybe with a different collar (or no collar), so it is not exactly the same.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A one time offering of all the polymorphs and skins available in the game.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I want a real hood! The ones in game(I've seen so far) seem to stop at your eyebrows(or forehead). I want a deep, dark evil cloak with a hood you can't see the face(maybe glowing eyes?) Kinda grim reaper sort of thing.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I want a free Dark Brotherhood equipment motif. I don't remember the technical term for it.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THOSE DATAMINED SKELETAL MOUNTS!!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    ^ agreed! skeletal horse. it should be this year
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be able to get all the Hallowjack motif chapters this year.

^This for me too. And same for the recipes; I am NOT looking forward to grinding for that gold one. :s

Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on September 18, 2016 5:15PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be able to get all the Hallowjack motif chapters this year.

^This for me too. And same for the recipes; I am NOT looking forward to grinding for that gold one. :s

I'm hoping ZOS lets us farm these even after the event is over. They could keep dropping to people who are wearing the polymorph, they could just remove the 100% xp bonus that comes with it.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    THOSE DATAMINED SKELETAL MOUNTS!!

YES!!! I have been campaigning for those forever.

Also would like to see the Skeletal pets and a black cat with an orange collar following the Hallowjack theme.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nachos. My answer is always nachos.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motifs motifs and even more motifs :)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa. Oh wait too soon?!? <Hides>
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women to stop running from me when I say "hi"
  • subtlezeroub17_ESO
    subtlezeroub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buffs and debuff counters for consoles. Or is that a Christmas thing?
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    Santa. Oh wait too soon?!? <Hides>

BOOOO!!! It's ALWAYS too soon for XMAS!!!

HALLOWEEN IS KING!!!
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    data mined skelenton mounts

the quest reward skelenton polymorph to be updated so i can wear my armour or costume on top of it (inc hair & hats)

a full size snickers cause unlike @Rohamad_Ali i have no self restraint

the witches festival to start tomorrow & run forever, because yay witches festival

Edited by bebynnag on September 19, 2016 11:56PM
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Halloween styled masks and 'hats' could be a lot of fun.

- Executioner Hood
    - Skull Head
    - Pumpkin Head
    - Roger Conant Hat ( http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zjQe7UR8GXI/Th2yr6dL-GI/AAAAAAAAEnA/eo60cSPhRO0/s1600/CONANT%2C+Roger+8.jpg )

to name a few...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A black cat.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Black cat and skelly mounts, definitely. Maybe skelly pets too! Pet bat, wolf, spider. Yes, SPIDER! I'd buy a pet spider for sure!
    Edited by AlienSlof on September 23, 2016 5:44AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a witches hat :)
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Klemenziusb16_ESO
    A skeletal sep adder mount.
  • AegisWolf
    AegisWolf
    ✭✭
    Werewolf fur dyes, and a potion that resets WW timer.
    Edited by AegisWolf on September 21, 2016 12:03AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my kids farming candy too hold them over til Christmas.
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Werewolf fur dyes, and a potion that resets WW timer.

Excellent idea! I would love to be able to change the color of my werewolf (ok, that sounded waaaay better in my head!)

• undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    HotToddy wrote: »
    Halloween styled masks and 'hats' could be a lot of fun.

- Executioner Hood
    - Skull Head
    - Pumpkin Head
    - Roger Conant Hat ( http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zjQe7UR8GXI/Th2yr6dL-GI/AAAAAAAAEnA/eo60cSPhRO0/s1600/CONANT%2C+Roger+8.jpg )

to name a few...

yeh an executioner type hood would be awesome!
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candy, of course!