Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween is Coming - What's On Your Wishlist?

• HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Candy, of course!

Mmm... I want candy!

How about the ability to make candy? Candy apples, kettle corn, chocolate covered imps?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    HotToddy wrote: »
    Candy, of course!

Chocolate covered imps?

Wouldn't they be tad too crunchy for most people of Tamriel? I mean all those thick scales, it's gonna need some serious teeth to chomp through those scales ;)
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be cool if I could hold my own head (or a monster helm) in my hand or make the body invisible so I'm only a floating head.

Be able to wear a sheet with holes in it for the eyes

Have jack-o-lantern helmets for people with the face design specific to your class

A certain type of plastic old-school hockey mask?

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • HotToddy
    HotToddy
    ✭✭
    Well, I guess it's 'official'. The Halloween Store Stuff for 2016 is:
    • Zombie Horse mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • Rajhin's Cat Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • The Grim Harlequin style will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • Jhunal's Owl Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • The Pumpkin Spectre polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • The Scarecrow Spectre polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • The Werewolf Lord polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Thread Undead! Keep adding ideas for 2017!!!
    Edited by HotToddy on October 3, 2016 2:01AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Grim Harlequin motif! Unless you can only get it by spending 5500 Crowns!

......Oh wait. :cry:
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HotToddy wrote: »
    Well, I guess it's 'official'. The Halloween Store Stuff for 2016 is:
    • Zombie Horse mount will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • Rajhin's Cat Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • The Grim Harlequin style will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • Jhunal's Owl Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.
    • The Pumpkin Spectre polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • The Scarecrow Spectre polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.
    • The Werewolf Lord polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 27 to November 1.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Thread Undead! Keep adding ideas for 2017!!!

I read this as pumpkin spice polymorph at first...
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    skeletal pets or mount

though it seems we're getting last years leftovers >:(
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    double post. sorry.
    Edited by SSlarg on October 6, 2016 3:30PM
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sexy <insert anything here> costume or polymorph
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheveyo wrote: »
    Sexy <insert anything here> costume or polymorph

Sounds good
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nachos. My answer is always nachos.

Mister, I like how you think.
  • Tsute
    Tsute
    ✭✭✭
    Candycorn monster polymorph! I'll also accept a single clawed leather glove or Dia de Muertos facepaint.
  • DoctorWho1975
    DoctorWho1975
    ✭✭
    I was holding out on getting a mount until the Dro M'Athra Senche came back around but think I'll go with the zombie horse, also probably pick up the pumpkin spectre but the glowing eyes and evil appearance of the scarecrow intrigue me.