The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Serjustin19 Welcomes You All To Scourge PS4 EU! And Many More Things To Come.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

This day is a special day for Scourge PS4 EU. Were DC finaly got Emperor. Were DC and AD and EP clash each other. Were each side pushes for Emperor to there limits. Werer everyone is calling for reinforcements.

This is best example that Scourge PS4 EU is starting coming back alive today. My friends and those who are currently fighting each other in Scourge PS4 EU. Please stay In Scourge. Like today. We can make Scourge great again.

Also. I would like to say that. When DC became Emperor. DC has given me new hope. I am very proud for them. Hopefully to AD might get Emperor to. As the battle still rages as I currently typing. Map is mostly even. This is why I love Scourge PS4 EU.

Congrats DC for getting Emperorship.

I Serjustin19 welcomes you all to Scourge PS4 EU. Enjoy your stay. Seriously I love Scourge! For 1 year and 5 months, I have played in both the Old and the New Scourge. I continue to do so. However This is and will be a special post mind you. Maybe in future.

Thus I thought it will best to write all my thoughts and dreams. My opinions. My happiness. The good times and the bad. May it be me being AD, DC and or EP in special occasion.

I do have goals and dreams that I have for Scourge to become better. But in honestly. I have relized from many helpful feedback of others on this wonderful people on these forums. Even thought my stuff may be odd at times. The time for me to make Scourge PS4 EU better is not the right time to do so.

In conclusion. Someday I to wish to meet more of my enemies and ally's alike. In Scourge PS4 EU. Maybe make a nice Event in Scourge for everyone. May it be AD, DC and or EP. It does not matter. Everyone is invited. All is welcome to join me. If you do so wish. Maybe make a special party or something for everyone. A special day to remember. A day were we can be ourselves and leave the politics of Scourge PS4 EU at bay. Even for just a little while. Besides we can learn more. Are strenghts and weakness and trust each other and your comrades.

At a side note:

Yes EP has way more Soldiers than both DC and AD combined on Scourge PS4 EU. But you know what? I don't mind. After my 1 year and 5 months of playing in Scourge PS4 EU. I come to enjoy EP company even more. I will continue to do so. Yes it may seem all my stuff are about EP. Mostly. Which is true. Do I hate EP? No. Nor will I ever will. I will continue to enjoy seeing EP and Batteling EP. It what I do. Sometimes I wish we could get along to be honest. But I understand.

Us AD and DC can learn from EP also. In the mean time. I want this thread to be less Negative please. This thread is for all whom Currently serving in Scourge PS4 EU or anyone. May you be AD, DC, EP and or both. You, and I. We are the same. We are humans. Let us cheerish each other. We to also have same intrests. In some degree. But like I said we are kinda one and the same. Please don't let PvP politcs destroy us. Including topics in Scourge.

I wish you all well. I will update this special Scourge PS4 EU in the future. In meantime I can't wait to read all your responses also. Thank you all. Especially to those whom I come across on Scourge PS4 EU.
Edited by Serjustin19 on September 17, 2016 11:46PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited September 10.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serjustin19, will you come to NA PC and give us the taste of your unsurpassable writing?
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your "side note" was longer than your conclusion!!!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Serjustin19, will you come to NA PC and give us the taste of your unsurpassable writing?

That depends if my Writing has improved from then to present. It over a yr old though and plus, both PS4 EU 1St and 2ND Scourge. Is no more, unless you count Vivec as 3Rd Scourge. In which I do. But we don't need to live in the past now ;)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA and that person whom does PvP and name off my head. Which I can't remember sadly. :'(

Sorry for tagging, but since this is a really old thread. Both campaigns are no more. Not to mention we in Clock Work City. Since it don't represent current PvP. Plus I got nothing to hide. Which I promise I don't. Please pretty please, lock this thread. I know I'm not famous in PvP wise, not to mention I'm not very well known and far. But I assure you all, it's probably wise to put this necro thread to rest. Especially for the good of PvP. Many thanks, yes I'm annoying to. But aslo how do I get Developer comments in the forums profile. I really hope we don't have to be banned from ESO forum to get one. But I do wonder. Thanks for shutting thread down many thanks. :blush: