Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Be aware of misinformation

MidknightWolf
MidknightWolf
✭✭✭✭
I have been watching youtube videos all day today. Specifically, ones about One Tamriel review to get ideas generated to talk about on Monday. I have noticed that a lot of the information being delivered by these guys aren't factual or misunderstood by the one delivering the information. Most of them have not set foot in PTS or on PTS stream.

I will be streaming ESO Monday to set the story straight. If you have doubts, concerns, or questions I encourage you to stop by and share your thoughts.

Moving forward, I would like to clarify that One Tamriel is changing a lot about Elder Scrolls Online. Each and every single one of the changes that are being made is to, open the game up to allow for much more freedom for the players to play how they want, to stop your "character level" from restricting you from content, and to allow everyone to play together much easier and freely than before.

Stop by Monday and let me hear your thoughts as we look at the patch notes in depth and what it actually means objectively together.

DISCLAIMER

Sure, there is lots of room for improvement in ESO. There is lots of room for improvement in everything in our lives. Room for lots of improvement is not a negative thing. We all have our opinions on what ZOS should focus on first and not everyone is going to be happy at every given point in time. We should stay enthusiastic about things we love in our lives. It is ok to get heated and angry about things in our lives because that means we love these things. ESO is no different. I want to hear from those of you who are angry or upset. These are good things. It means you love ESO and want to see it become even better. Keep the critiques coming, always state your opinions no matter what people might think, and keep the suggestions rolling out of your mouth like an assembly line factory working at full capacity.

And remember that every single measurement out there shows ESO is growing and growing. Dont believe the stories about it dying or losing player base. I have been playing since launch and I have never seen this many people in towns and content.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clicked this thread thinking that I was going to see a lot of examples of misinformation being spread. I was disappointed. Just someone creating eye catcher title trying to get people to watch their stream....
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What... Why... Who are... Well, never mind. I honestly don't give a single duck!
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...what kinds of misinformation? I mean I have been watching qUite a few youtube videos on one tamriel, and they have all been pretty accurate. Granted, I know who is reputable at this point.
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XLNmyCd.jpg
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    What... Why... Who are... Well, never mind. I honestly don't give a single duck!

i gave the post quoted above an agree...... i leave you to guess why.

youtube?

that bastion of factual reportage. (hint: this is called sarcasm)
    Edited by jedtb16_ESO on September 17, 2016 7:58PM
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get it, you're streaming on Monday. Surely one click bait thread is enough?

*Special Snowflake*

• MidknightWolf
    MidknightWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys per forum rules we are not allowed to name drop other players.

But one example: One youtuber said the patch notes read that players wont be able to join a vet dungeon without being a vet level and that they thought that was always the rule but guessed not. He read the patch notes wrong and indeed it is the way it is now.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this discussion to the Community Creations forum.

After further consideration, we've closed this thread as advertising.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 17, 2016 8:51PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.