The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My patch 1.17 is 36.9 gb on PS4...

chaserstorm16909
chaserstorm16909
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there something I can do to correct this? Other people are saying it's supposed to be 450 mb.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine was 16GB. It's random.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIP bandwidth limit.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there something I can do to correct this? Other people are saying it's supposed to be 450 mb.

I don't think there is anything you can do to correct it. I suppose maybe you had more to download, because perhaps you were missing previous patch data. That's the only logic I can come up with.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't PS4 show total size of all patches since game launch? But then only download latest updates? So it shows some huge number, but eventually realizes it is only missing 450mb, and the progress bar abruptly jumps way ahead?
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Doesn't PS4 show total size of all patches since game launch? But then only download latest updates? So it shows some huge number, but eventually realizes it is only missing 450mb, and the progress bar abruptly jumps way ahead?

No, sometimes it just needs to download additional files. Perhaps some were corrupted or failed a check-sum or something. I definitely downloaded a full 16GB.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was 38 gb. However earlier I downloaded 450 MB. But was forced to download again. Which was 38GB. I was confused. Let my friends know who was waiting for me that I had to install a new update after I updated earlier.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Got a 99+ hour download time yesterday. This was fixed by fully powering my ps4 off, then putting it in rest mode after powering it back on. The time will jacked up beyond belief if you start another application and you have to do this all over again.
    Edited by Neowit on September 17, 2016 2:48AM