The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild just vanished!

nosrevelk
nosrevelk
Anyone else lost your guild after the last update?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JasonI @ZOS_DaryaK @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, now guilds are vanishing? GG, ZOS.
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got kicked
  • nosrevelk
    nosrevelk
    I owned the guild
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    before server og Down today, i upgraded 1 of my toon to also be master crafter in blacksmiting, i work With this many hour and spen about 150k in shop for buy matrials, i should relog in 1 other toon and i saw server will not logg off,so i had to turn of game manual, With Close game, and so i try log back in again was not possible all server was Down, after fix i log in again and i was back at start again at lvl 37 for be mastercrafter, many hour wasted and Money, is this right i mean eso have to fix this, so this is waht we can risk in this game, ??
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • nosrevelk
    nosrevelk
    My guild is back. Tks!!!