The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

House Tertia apologises

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
Deeply regret - House Tertia is at present closing its doors due to unprecedented demand . For those people who are waiting to join please be patient - we are considering all options and will be contacting you as soon as we can.
If you are still interested in joining a guild that is specifically designed to help/assist new players while maintaining a Mature attitude together with a little insanity then please mail @pipelighter within the game and you will be added to the waiting list. If you would like to know more then please simply ask to speak to anyone from House Tertia in any zone chat. The guild is deliberately small so that we can offer the best service to our current members.

Thank you
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Deeply regret - House Tertia is at present closing its doors due to unprecedented demand . For those people who are waiting to join please be patient - we are considering all options and will be contacting you as soon as we can.
    If you are still interested in joining a guild that is specifically designed to help/assist new players while maintaining a Mature attitude together with a little insanity then please mail @pipelighter within the game and you will be added to the waiting list. If you would like to know more then please simply ask to speak to anyone from House Tertia in any zone chat. The guild is deliberately small so that we can offer the best service to our current members.

Thank you

House Tertia is once again open for membership - must be Mature Minded and willing to help others as you yourself progress. Please /W me or @riryl if you want to know more. :D
    Edited by pipelighter on September 13, 2016 4:15PM
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D