Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Useful Trial - Dungeon Sets

Typeous
Typeous
✭✭
If we think about end game builds for any class, which sets are good in trials/dungeons? Are there any list for them?

For example, Vicious Orphidant set from SO for stam nb, Velidreth Mask from CoS etc.

Can u help me with that? I always confused about gears which i dropped from dung./trials.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure of any lists but I can try to outline some stuff below with regards to magicka classes (I don't know much about stam other than vicious ophidian is phenomenal, skoria is great on dot-builds, blood spawn (from spindleclutch) gives tanks good ultimate generation, lord warden dusk can give good resistances for group members (from ICP), velidreth for dps is great, alkosh from MoL gives good group utility and is for tanks I believe?).
    DPS
    Monster Sets:
    • Nerieneth works great when weaving staff attacks with force pulse (sorcs, nbs) drops from Crypt of Hearts
    • Skoria works well with dot builds like mdks and templars, drops from City of Ash
    • Kena is a good option for overloading on a sorc, pairs well with elegance set too, but I think it's too hard on resources when used with other classes
    Other sets:
    • Infallible aether, drops from sanctum
    • Scathing mage, drops from ICP
    • Elegance set, probably best for sorcs with overload, but mdks using lightning staff for aoe and the heavy attack buff molten armaments makes it pull pretty solid dps (this may change with the lightning staff nerf), drops from sanctum

Healing
    • Worm's Raiment is awesome (only one healer should wear this in trials), drops from MoL
    • Twilight's remedy is also good and from Maw
    • Spell power cure, the healing set, drops from WGT
  • Typeous
    Typeous
    ✭✭
    thank you so much, it helped me a lot. should i look for divines from all sets?
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typeous wrote: »
    thank you so much, it helped me a lot. should i look for divines from all sets?
    For dps and in general, yes. Especially for something like scathing mage (it's based off crits). Infused on bigger pieces would do just fine though, imo, if that's what you end up getting. Right now I have infused on some big, divines on small just because that's what I got for drops and am too lazy to farm for all divines lol.

For healing I would stick with divines to pump up crit heals and damage. For tanking, sturdy is a solid choice, infused if you want to do all tri-glyphs. But again I spend 99% of my time on a magicka nb dps lol.

For pvp this is different obviously as almost every trait can be viable.

For weapons as a dps, go with sharpened.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Stoopid_Nwah already said, those above are good sets (among many others) for building your stam/mag DD or healer role.

But, if we are talking about sets that are useful for trials particularly, then you should consider these sets:

Tank
    Tava's Favor (BoE crafted) - a great set for any tank, you need to have as close to 100% uptime of Aggressive Warhorn in trials
    Ebon Armory (currently BoE, will become BoP found in CoH)- great help for veteran trials, you need to have this on your tank, especially if you run with two tanks, the offtank can equip this.
    Bloodspawn (Spindleclutch Undaunted set) - also a great set for the ultimate generation and additional resistances
    Lord Warden (Imperial City Prison Undaunted set) - a great set for your offtank in veteran trials
    Roar of Alkosh (BoP Maw of Lorkhaj) - not my personal favorite for a tank, but if there is no DD wearing this, then one tank should, it is a great set
    Footman's Fortune (BoE Dragonstar Arena, will become BoP) - overall good tank set
    Akaviri Dragonguard (BoE, will be in Eastmarch) - great tanking set
    Hircine's Veneer (BoE, will become BoP Selene's Web) - would not really recommend, but if you run a mostly stam trial group, and the main tank already has Ebon, this is a good set for the offtank

Damage Dealers
    Twice Born Star (BoE crafed) - a great overall DPS set, for both stam and mag
    Vicious Serpent (BoP Craglorn trials) - a great DPS set with sustain for stam users
    Night Mother's Gaze (BoE crafted) - a great stam set to have if you have mainly stamina users in your trial group
    Sunderflame (BoP City of Ash) - a great stam set for raising the overall DPS of the group, can also be worn by the offtank
    Infallible Mage (BoP Craglorn trials) - a great mag DD set that also buffs the overall DPS of your trial group
    Velidreth (BoP Cradle of Shadows) - a great stam Monster set
    There are many more sets for damage dealers, if a set works in small groups, it will most likely work in trials too.

Healers
    I gotta emphasize the three sets @Stoopid_Nwah said:
    Spell Power Cure (BoP White Gold Tower) - a must have for both healers in the trial
    Worm's Rainment (BoE, will become BoP Vault of Madness) - a must have for one of the healers
    Twilight's Remedy (BoP Maw of Lorkhaj) - awesome set, a must have for the second healer

Edited by Dubhliam on September 20, 2016 9:02PM
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<