The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dlc help? (Not answered)

patrickr88b14_ESO
patrickr88b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey all, just bought the gold edition on the ps store today but the download looks like ots only tamriel unlimited base edition, is there a way to confirm i got the dlc?
Edited by patrickr88b14_ESO on September 10, 2016 3:39PM
  • Anamander
    Anamander
    Hey all, just bought the gold edition on the ps store today but the download looks like ots only tamriel unlimited base edition, is there a way to confirm i got the dlc?

The DLC will show up in your inventory, press options button in game and the DLC will be displayed in collections I think it is. You can meat the people in game to activate them or just click on them in collections. Hope this helps. :)
  • patrickr88b14_ESO
    patrickr88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I saw it in the collections but all of them say not collected. Do i need to dp anything?
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there a page in the case with codes to unlock them? That's how the Imperial edition worked.
    PS4 EU
  • patrickr88b14_ESO
    patrickr88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Once again I'd like to point out this was a digital copy from the ps store
  • Anamander
    Anamander
    Do you have the missions in your journal to start them?
  • patrickr88b14_ESO
    patrickr88b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Anamander wrote: »
    Do you have the missions in your journal to start them?

I do not. Seems like i didnt get the dlc and ZOS just said to contact ps store...who said it should be there. The usual circle
  • Anamander
    Anamander
    Pain in the ass I know, hope you get it sorted bud. :s
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again I'd like to point out this was a digital copy from the ps store

Apologies, I missed that. It's marked in the store as a bundle. If you find it in your library are there any additional downloads you need linked there? Just thinking maybe it works like a season ticket. .
    PS4 EU