The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Inspired CGI Artwork from Shakespeare's Workshop

Michas
Michas
kzlatptgeql0.jpg
HI there!
I thought I'd share some of my CGI art here. All images were inspired by my time playing ESO and were created on the Poser suite (version 9) with postwork on various other freeware programs. Feel free to leave any comments or questions. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for looking!
"The best thing about not living in a castle is not having to defend it." Wulfrich Kerr
  • Michas
    Michas
    Here's the first image, inspired by the daughter of giants herself.
    Thanks for looking!

2baz1ryo4f75.jpg
    Edited by Michas on June 14, 2016 4:54PM
    "The best thing about not living in a castle is not having to defend it." Wulfrich Kerr
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty epic ;)
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • Michas
    Michas
    Thank you very much. There will be more to come soon, once I figure out how to get the actual image to display in the post instead of a link. :smile:
  • Michas
    Michas
    Okay, one more before I go back to actual work. This one is based on one of my avatars, and is proof - if any be needed - that the Nords should have kilts as a wardrobe option!

tcoilr9gi1tf.jpg
  • Michas
    Michas
    54xpxdxt7y1m.jpg

Wulfrich's daughter, Keinina. Apple didn't fall far from the tree....
  • Michas
    Michas
    dgwyr4x768i5.jpg

Here's Eldrich. He's the dysfunctional member of the clan. Preferring moonlight muggings, housebreaking, thievery, and the occasional murder spree over the entertainments of "civilized society". Eldrich manages Thieves Guild interests in the city of Auridon, when he's not breaking into homes and looting them bare.
  • Michas
    Michas
    i8cpbfdaxumn.jpg

I ran into a player a few days ago playing a Dunmer Fire Mage. It's always fun for me just walking around in game and seeing how different people create their characters.
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Michas
    Michas
    Added this so I can tag it on another thread. :smiley: We need kilts in this game!

wu3sazyxuirt.jpg
  • Michas
    Michas
    Came up with another one, Based on an Elven Sorceress.

xcc4enfjt2ox.jpg

Gotta love them beautiful elves! :smile:
  • Michas
    Michas
    Yeah, well, I got bored the other day and decided to do another image...
    Here's a tender moment for all you cat lovers out there...:-)

fqx1wlqdxaz4.jpg

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish our mounts remained by our sides even if we're not on them, but then our mounts would just turn into pets.

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Michas
    Michas
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I do wish our mounts remained by our sides even if we're not on them, but then our mounts would just turn into pets.

I agree. Still, it would be nice to be able to dismount and "walk" the mount while taking a closer look at something. That would be a nice touch.