Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge PS4 EU

Tyrac
Tyrac
✭✭
Tonight my guild kicked out EP and dethroned their emperor.. (large number of EP's but really weak) Now the map is Yellow and we have our Emperor.

We run 2 full groups preverably.. I do encourage AD and DC players to come and help to get it more populated..

Cmon people! lets make this campaign lively and have some competition ..

Remeber old Azura?

Edited by Tyrac on September 8, 2016 3:10PM
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    First time i have seen someone brag about getting an emperor but unable to hold it for 24hrs.

But Lisambali deserved to become emperor. (S)He has always been fighting regardless of the odds.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    What is bragging? I called facts.. Should i have waited to hold it for 24 hours before saying anything? Your logic puzzles me..

I underestimated how depopulated Scourge is.. No AD at all.. We fought 40 to 50 reds constantly.. They have the numbers.. We dont have a nightshift like they do apparently.

• Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    You brag, you fail. I understand why you edited you post. The server is free game. Its not like we own it. But if you claim things like we are here to stay - you better have some actions behind that attitude. And yes, its a failure claiming something before certanity. You did a push - gz. thats it.
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    I agree..

ps. dont take it so serious its a game