Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DATA MINING] Collectibles Showcase (v2.6 | Update 12)

KriHavok
KriHavok
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, it's been that time of the year again. Data mining ensues! Because of the success and appraisal from my Icons + Items Showcases, I've decided to delve further into collectibles, and the actual in-game tooltips for collectibles, as often the tooltips make it into the game before the icons or descriptions are implemented for these tooltips. However... Similarly to my first showcase for icons and items, I don't have any previous data to compare this to, so I can't say what's completely new and what's been in the game files since day one. Considering this, I took the liberty to document all collectibles that haven't been available to the time of this thread's creation (except style parlour hairstyles/adornments due to the large volume, but the high majority of these are available in the Crown Store on the PTS right now anyway), so naturally, you will get a mixture of old and new collectibles in this showcase. But, as long as I get the time to continue these showcases in the future, the next ones will only have the collectibles that are newly brought in with that update.

In addition to creating this showcase, I have also built a database of all collectibles in the game files, sorted by their #ID. This database is visible on a shared Google Doc and can be browsed at your leisure. As long as I find the time, this will be updated with every main update made to the game, but I will also try to create a showcase with every update to highlight the new collectibles that are added to the files. LINK TO THE DATABASE

Meanwhile, if you would like to view the Icons + Icons Showcases from previous updates, here are the following links:
Note that data mining isn't illegal or against the Terms Of Service, but not all data is final, nor is it guaranteed to be implemented. Data mining promotes insight and discussion amongst customers, which may prove valuable to developers before the final products are released.

YSxfRJC.png
93ZCIG6.png
CE6LWpw.png
7RtjuKM.png
bs1ijCS.png
mDYJkFB.png
IoauTvO.png
c8E3gLB.png
F4DKiaQ.png
hiSDjMv.png
ou9wH11.png
qAhN9WG.png
9uPem4S.png
Q7IcrU4.png
piNV8aC.png
FUVfd3Z.png
lsR82wl.png
e8fF7DQ.png
3FYl4RY.png
SAZyRwJ.png
23gEUc5.png
5KRTsYi.png
IPUKrEM.png
zwT40JP.png
3TvJmhY.png
F9mV6KQ.png
mLNrI54.png
p6jf9DF.png
TtU59zc.png
GnjKUu8.png
NOc2qvZ.png
snFW9Gq.png
h9GWgC3.png
RCbmnAN.png
9XH5YOS.png
o1SO2xa.png
fYGUwhg.png
Uxlt9XF.png
sFrg98u.png
FZV1lMW.png
GF7ZUY0.png
9625lal.png
qDuXJJV.png
7JsP88B.png
tImOwov.png
fhm7O4K.png
GO2gI4k.png
VAqi8OE.png
Z6CcfRG.png
gphxFCJ.png
CUvC0Rz.png
TdJYk1U.png
xD9bXqp.png
jAL4kbH.png
S8bPb12.png
cI63fSQ.png
RInuZR5.png
KRUPGTA.png
7nJZfmb.png
oicFZJ0.png
Is56W6M.png
opGon1p.png
Py3RrRS.png
FO0PMPJ.png
z6oAeLM.png
lGtgoRB.png
LIYSDMZ.png
HuLCRko.png
AkB5bFX.png
fenMNG0.png
NyN9Si7.png
gd3WtFM.png
leqGPMq.png
7aIU0Vy.png
kGkjHPt.png
tCpiLNz.png
yEpbZ9l.png
xBg09UW.png
Srem64h.png
bptVTtW.png
MN4UhGP.png
TVIad5R.png
3MhOnyA.png
5nltyrM.png
gEBZJza.png
uhouc2C.png
nWZvPqr.png
bB6fFk6.png
im6HZPF.png
DT9akYg.png
YvbEwOt.png
YXSE25I.png
D3aRgZC.png
TIzJdlD.png
ho31TP1.png
WQ7tfYe.png
NCkdHfw.png
bltBR9V.png
Gyc9Wd6.png
DMHEt0r.png
TkOaFUW.png
2rK2ckU.png
n44LJuD.png
Et8t8x2.png
AS668No.png
sOKm3Xw.png
stAjbgq.png
3MQdLQy.png
XNyK7Sp.png
W3YXvsh.png
yqYpCQL.png
770ae5O.png
Nnzf4NG.png
UoJN1Z7.png
VlACIFo.png
aX7XDTH.png
WxJ0U6q.png
Y9Nqx2c.png
SMWAgGT.png
8NbJPRk.png
HWPie5J.png
HAHY8qd.png
a7dycLU.png
sGmIBBU.png
7eYnkmS.png
WrGAmpd.png
C1G42Ie.png
8irX2nW.png
dBk8aAQ.png
bzI75Po.png
tJPhRbO.png
1DukFMb.png
BrByNti.png
o9pojQt.png
Nfr0oqP.png
mw36Mq6.png
jDXUFuM.png
xb975DP.png
GYuxDNO.png
VPkQuRc.png
pZWwO22.png
jGZwRqr.png
mDXk4Bf.png
wa1kJ6E.png
a2z1Vpp.png
kCo7oUa.png
bA2wlSQ.png
lO0RzdV.png
r4Vshdr.png
EzPaXfB.png
4qwuhxV.png
UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I like how you displayed this you really put some time and effort into this nice work
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me likey. B)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, cool hats and cats!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7JsP88B.png

I NEED TO CHANGE MY TROUSERS

My Templar will finally look like his twin
    CKav8qs.jpg
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7JsP88B.png

I NEED TO CHANGE MY TROUSERS

My Templar will finally look like his twin
    CKav8qs.jpg

No, just no please no my eyes being cursed Oblivion save me.
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is awesome, and you should feel awesome! So have an Awesome!!

Though I really, really hope that all of these things are eventually on the crown store itself, and not stuck inside those RNG crates. I see a lot of things I would love to buy or earn in game, but I would never gamble for them.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least one of those fighters and mages guild costumes or hoods should be obtainable through questing or guild rank.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will all of that be released... Some of the mounts and costumes are so cool.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people will rage on that imgakin monkey pet look-a-like :). Awesome work!!!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want all of the witches festival stuff. Hope it can be earned on console.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the witches festivaaaaaaaaal! <3
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see "Purchased In Crown Store" instead of "Found in Crown Crates"

J9GFRUR.gif
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

J9GFRUR.gif

OMFG You are so right!!!!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS makes some pretty cool mounts and pets but then they ruin it by reskining them 4 or 5 times over...
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on September 6, 2016 2:28AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, here is a first hint at what's going into the random lockboxes purchased with crowns ...

Is the variety of items a blessing (lots of cool stuff above)?

Or ... is it a bane ... since we're all too familiar with RNGeezus's cruel machinations??
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff! One suggestion....

Break up all of these pictures into categories. Vanity Pets, Costumes, Mounts, Polymorphs, etc. Then place then into little folders by using spoilers:
    Stuff
    tumblr_nmvg3zRSS11spy7ono1_400.gif

Like that ;)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saber tooth senche mount.

638.jpg
  • Milicent
    Milicent
    ✭✭✭
    So sad about this one:

TIzJdlD.png

————
    (\_/)
    ( O_o)
    o(“)(“)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope we get a bath house with this costume, for science of course. :p

r4Vshdr.png
    PS4 NA DC
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yessssss purple daggerback pet. That's been on my Do Want list since I first visited Craglorn.

There's some nice-looking stuff in there. Hopefully it'll be nice-looking in-game and not stupid expensive.

Is that "New Life Gift Box" the RNG crown crate? Or an event thing? Probably a crown crate that they'll release around the time of the event.

I wonder why we need a second banking assistant. Or if this mercenary fellow is going to do something different than the banker we have now.

Thanks for digging all this up, now to wait around until the stuff we want actually becomes available.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Is that "New Life Gift Box" the RNG crown crate? Or an event thing? Probably a crown crate that they'll release around the time of the event.

We will most likely find out before the end of this test cycle on the PTS, since the New Life Festival is supposed to be tested soon.
    If it is like the Witches' Day event, these might be bags you drop in game for doing stuff related to the event, not very different from the daily reward crates we get from quests.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    yuck foo take my money!

thanks for posting this, sometimes it's these items that I get most excited about, and even if I can't have them I like to know they might one day exist, haha
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of the akaviri lore, i hope we get those assassin costumes soon.
    Edited by BruhItsOver9000 on September 6, 2016 7:30AM
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

J9GFRUR.gif

The rage when it is found out that Crown Crates purchased in the Crown Store is where these are found will be awesome.
    Edited by clayandaudrey_ESO on September 6, 2016 7:53AM
  • Therwind
    Therwind
    ✭✭✭
    So we get 3 pets to loot and the rest bought? Are you guys freakin kidding me?
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elk mount.... Oh sweet yes!!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    Wow I like how you displayed this you really put some time and effort into this nice work

@Inhuman003 Thanks! It does take a good few hours, to actually register every item up to ID #800, show the tooltips, screenshot the tooltips, crop those tooltips, then upload each individually onto imgur so that I can display them on the forums. But, I enjoy doing it, and I'm glad you guys enjoy browsing them. :)
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Awesome stuff! One suggestion....

Break up all of these pictures into categories. Vanity Pets, Costumes, Mounts, Polymorphs, etc. Then place then into little folders by using spoilers:
    Stuff
    tumblr_nmvg3zRSS11spy7ono1_400.gif

Like that ;)

@Vaoh Thanks for the tip! All the items are in #ID order (so think of it as mainly chronological in terms of release, despite the handful of exceptions), plus there's so many images that it would mean for a lot of spoiler-button clicking, but I'll consider this in the next showcase. :)
    Milicent wrote: »
    So sad about this one:

TIzJdlD.png

@Milicent Don't worry, because ZOS has said that the cat will be available to non-Japanese players in the future, so I presume the collectible tooltip will have its description changed once the Black Cat becomes regularly available.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this FUVfd3Z.png so bad, I'm a light armors sorc but I want to wear akaviri heavy armor :/
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.