The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[DATA MINING] Collectibles Showcase (v2.6 | Update 12)

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great Elk Mount and Vampire Lord and Werewolf costumes!!
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    Wuhu maybe finally some heavy armor costumes to throw some Crown coins after :)
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M'aiq the Badger?

Khajiit likes some of the furry hats though. Hah ha now she will no longer always be able to call all the elves hairless ones!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, so while we've been screaming for some more 4 man content, some decent pvp updates among other things such as lag and bugs to be fixed, zos has been secretly at work on these, ready for us all to throw more and more $$ their way before they pull the plug, good call zos, I'm impressed, again.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »
    Haha, so while we've been screaming for some more 4 man content, some decent pvp updates among other things such as lag and bugs to be fixed, zos has been secretly at work on these, ready for us all to throw more and more $$ their way before they pull the plug, good call zos, I'm impressed, again.

This is the future. Lol
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »

7e4.jpg
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These all look awesome. Coming to a lockbox near you!
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS makes some pretty cool mounts and pets but then they ruin it by reskining them 4 or 5 times over...

On some they even remove the meat :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some very cool stuff in there so ehm... "Shut up and take my money!"
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, here is a first hint at what's going into the random lockboxes purchased with crowns ...

Is the variety of items a blessing (lots of cool stuff above)?

Or ... is it a bane ... since we're all too familiar with RNGeezus's cruel machinations??

In my book, anything that winds up as a lockbox exclusive is without a doubt a bane on the playerbase. Pure RNG systems, like the gambling boxes (yes, even with the Crown Gem supplementary system) leave some people out by design, no matter how much they spend on the boxes. That's a mathematically provable fact. Any time a player is spending money aiming to get a product and isn't guaranteed to get that product is ludicrous. The exclusive items should be put on the crown store and the gambling system should be destroyed. If they wanted to give people a chance to get limited time items again, then they should just rotate those in and out of the store on a seasonal basis.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is awesome, and you should feel awesome! So have an Awesome!!

Though I really, really hope that all of these things are eventually on the crown store itself, and not stuck inside those RNG crates. I see a lot of things I would love to buy or earn in game, but I would never gamble for them.

@GhostwalkerLD A good chunk of these collectibles seem to be exclusive to Crown Crates. More specifically, the Atronach, Skeletal, and Wild Hunt mounts will be, as well as 'Dwemer' (mounts?) too.

Here's a quick preview of them from the new Icons + Items Showcase that I'm working on right now:

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »

Though I really, really hope that all of these things are eventually on the crown store itself, and not stuck inside those RNG crates. I see a lot of things I would love to buy or earn in game, but I would never gamble for them.

@GhostwalkerLD A good chunk of these collectibles seem to be exclusive to Crown Crates. More specifically, the Atronach, Skeletal, and Wild Hunt mounts will be, as well as 'Dwemer' (mounts?) too.

Here's a quick preview of them from the new Icons + Items Showcase that I'm working on right now:

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

OMFG.....WHAT!?!?!?!!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Well, here is a first hint at what's going into the random lockboxes purchased with crowns ...

Is the variety of items a blessing (lots of cool stuff above)?

Or ... is it a bane ... since we're all too familiar with RNGeezus's cruel machinations??

In my book, anything that winds up as a lockbox exclusive is without a doubt a bane on the playerbase. Pure RNG systems, like the gambling boxes (yes, even with the Crown Gem supplementary system) leave some people out by design, no matter how much they spend on the boxes. That's a mathematically provable fact. Any time a player is spending money aiming to get a product and isn't guaranteed to get that product is ludicrous. The exclusive items should be put on the crown store and the gambling system should be destroyed. If they wanted to give people a chance to get limited time items again, then they should just rotate those in and out of the store on a seasonal basis.

I agree Recremen, it's poor business practice (ethics) IMO. And it's also a stain on the character of an MMO in general. If a game doesn't have gambling boxes you can just say "nope!" if someone ask if there's lucky boxes. Now you just won't be able to, and will have have to defend or explain if you want to recommend the game to someone. ZoS must have hired to many people from SWToR I guess... they don't feel the smell.

I'm not too upset, the implementation seems OK--but I can't understand why anyone thought it was a good idea in 2016. The reputation of gambling boxes is just so bad.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

OMFG.....WHAT!?!?!?!!

You seriously thought you were gonna just buy them outright... no no no, you need to gamble to get them..

PS- hate it..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

OMFG.....WHAT!?!?!?!!

You seriously thought you were gonna just buy them outright... no no no, you need to gamble to get them..

PS- hate it..

I think I am going to die............
    ****Master Healer...****
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Is that "New Life Gift Box" the RNG crown crate? Or an event thing? Probably a crown crate that they'll release around the time of the event.

This is a question I would also like answered. I know I'll be watching the PTS forums...

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

*sigh* I'd been toying with the idea for an Atronach mount for one of my future characters. Guess she'll just have a regular horse then.

But thank you for the head's up and the showcases, @KriHavok . I appreciate the work even if the news it brings is bad.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Palindiil
    Palindiil
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I think these are the 'exclusive' mounts they were talking about... The 'sets' of mounts, rather than individual things like the Hearthfire kagouti or the elk?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

Thanks for the data mining, though I'm sad to say the findings in this case are absolutely revolting. :(
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Chalinal
    Chalinal
    ✭✭✭
    Look at all the awesome things we can't get from direct Crown Store purchases! Thanks ZoS for locking them up in Crown Crates! To make matters worse, there are SEASONAL Crown Crates, so if you thought your chances to get those awesome mounts were slim, they just got slim-er!
    • @Chalinal
    • PC - NA
    • Guildmaster of <Tamriel Emporium> crafting guild
    • J'Kharj - magicka Nightblade
    • Master Crafter in all professions with 9 traits and all styles
    • Furniture Crafting: Only missing a couple recipes
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

Well, shucks and other comments (that I can't post here for fear of getting censored or banned).

*sigh*

Looks like we are indeed turning into Elder Scrolls: The Old Republic.

Son of a fish tinner!!!!!

And that's really unfortunate, because a lot of these things ARE very cool and they WOULD sell well on the crown store as-is! But knowing they'll be shoved into these gambling boxes? Now I am even MORE determined never to spend a dime on them.

The sight of all these delightful items being stuck in Crown Crates fills you with DETERMINATION..... and disgust.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

Thats a lot of the new data mined collectables, i wonder whats going to be left as actually purchasable...

I wonder how long they have been working on this to get that large of an amount, id guess at least a year.
  • ShadowFoxx

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

After seeing this^^ I'm going to put this on:

uhouc2C.png

and then go visit ZOS.....Knock Knock ZOS!
    Edited by ShadowFoxx on September 7, 2016 3:53AM
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHUB LOON!!!!

Want it NOW!

Please ZOS sooner rather than later....

My main has been bugging for one for almost a YEAR! :'(
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never bought anything but DLCs from the Crown Store. I'll never buy silly skeletal/neon/pink tiger or stupid pets.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Dayth
    Dayth
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the Storm Atronach stuff will actually be purchased from the Crown Store rather than those RNG boxes otherwise I'll never get them.
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Portable Alchemy station's an interesting one!! Future House fixture or more likely (as it says portable), craft potions whilst in the middle of a dungeon :o
    Edited by LaucianNailor on September 7, 2016 9:05AM
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

This makes me very sad. Still, I will live without, not throwing my money into gambling. :(
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbarian please............Conan
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

lootcrate

atronach
    pmR3H0b.png
    dwemer
    J958u5w.png
    skeletal
    YuWPHaA.png
    wildhunt
    4qserKs.png

This makes me very sad. Still, I will live without, not throwing my money into gambling. :(

Agreed! >.<

By the way, have loved your mods for ES games, Slof :)
  • BitterBanana94
    premiumbanker_01

premiummerchant_01

Please tell me they did NOT just do this........