Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• funy.rogercub18_ESO
    funy.rogercub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you accept level 21 player, I would love to join your guild. It kinda gets lonely being guildess :(

@FunyRoger
    Edited by funy.rogercub18_ESO on March 18, 2016 7:48PM
  • ozikeri
    ozikeri
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, Im currently looking for a casual guild with a level of organisation and daily/weekly events such as pvp Tuesday. Instance Friday etc . Im looking for guild who is friendly and open to casual players with patience and support with the intention to work as a team and help with knowledge of the game.

I am newish to eso and only played one Mmo before (wow) for just over a year. I am really keen to play time depending as I am an adult with responsibilities and love an open friendly atmosphere that doesn't judge.

If you are guild for me I would greatly appreciate an invite.

If you want to know anything about me please ask.

PS I'm a controller player due to hand injury issues.

Thanks,

Ozi

@ozikeri eu pc
  • Toddmanops
    Toddmanops
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, sounds like a fun time.

Ingame name @John Fiztburg
    ESO Account name @Toddmanops
  • SlySnyderJ
    I would love to join the guild userid slysnyderj
  • nlw140589b16_ESO
    Hi, I am looking to join your guild. Had a bit of trouble submitting an application on your forum. Not sure if it worked or not.
    Please message me here or in game @Sepher89.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: We are still using Teamspeak
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on May 9, 2016 3:11PM
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Martinus72
    Martinus72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya
    I have just returned after long break and I'd love to join with my v13 Sorcerer @Martinus1972
    See you in Tamriel!!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Reapers have a new website visit www.thereapers.co.uk
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:42PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, would love to join you, registered on your website earlier today as well :)@Svenja
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • Erekon
    Erekon
    ✭✭✭
    Hey , I would like to join your guild.
    @ybbarc
    PC EU
    @ybbarc

• alexsciaccab16_ESO
    alexsciaccab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join you guys!

@ Draxian
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to all.of you and thank you to those who have signed up on our website already

Morrigan Duskhunter

• TheOneWhoDid
    TheOneWhoDid
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join as well :). User ID is '@TheOneWhoDid'
  • Fitzuk
    Fitzuk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

If you could send a invite that would be great
    @F1tz

Thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I would love to join your guild :)
    @MaryHex
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Hectic_Hayward
    Hectic_Hayward
    Soul Shriven
    Please could you send me an invite. Many thanks.
  • Solthour
    Solthour
    Hi there, active AD player here.
    I like the sound of this guild, I would love an invite ( @Solthour )
    Thanks, Solthour. :)
    Solthour
    Eu Server
    AD
  • bobsi
    bobsi
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my ign is bobsi
  • Orety6
    Orety6
    I'd like to join. Im 50lvl+ player (now 103 CP)

Ingame name: Dahmaloch.
    Dark Savant
  • Michaelus
    Michaelus
    Hi, I would like to join.

Ingame ID: @Seriam
    Character name: Michaelus Albus
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to all.of you and thank you to those who have signed up on our website already. www.thereapers.co.uk
    Please take the time to read our About Us page and Guild Bank Guidelines on the website before applying.
    May you have Keen Eyes and Sharp Scythes
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:45PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a recent trial run from the Reapers Guild! this video is part 1 you can view part 2 on darth dowty 's youtube channel.

https://youtu.be/WibcAPpKVJ8
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on June 19, 2016 9:19AM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• spasticspap
    spasticspap
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would like to join the join the guild too, @spasticspap
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I am a returning player with a Champion Level 137 Templar and you sound like the type of guild I am looking for. I prefer playing Healer so always like to find people to run with (Specifically looking to run Craglorn) and I am also a Woodworker since I love helping people out.

I join in with almost everything, but you probably won't catch me raiding (The onus on speed drove me off the game once upon a time) or in PvP. TeamSpeak I usually reserve for planned activities since I am not a talker, but I try and take part in whatever I can.

@YviStardark

Edit: Just signed up on your website
    Edited by Stardark on June 27, 2016 7:28PM
  • MaiHon
    MaiHon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a returnee with not much experience beyond levelling, very much like the sound of your guild, so if you still have space I'd like to join please.
    My username is @Mai-Hon
    Thanks
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Check out our Reapers Scythe events on every other Saturday at 7pm GMT, for normal Trial runs! Don't be shy we are happy to teach trial mechanics as well as advice if you are new to trials. We tend to do multiple runs during these events. [
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:49PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Reapers Emperor run! This has been a fantastic effort not only from the guild but of Aldmeri Dominion in general on Haderus EU Server (which is the guild's Home campaign). I have met some fantastic people and I wish you all the best!

I would personally like to thank everyone who supported me but in particular, Kevin, Grumble and Baby Hawk who kept the late night vigils, farmed AP and selflessly avoided earning their own spot on the Leaderboards. I couldn't have done it without you, and I wouldn't want to we did it the way Reapers do best: together with hard work and insane laughter.

May you all have Keen Eyes and Sharp Scythes

You can see pics here on our Facebook Page!
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:51PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Kyle_Rennison
    Kyle_Rennison
    ✭✭
    Hey guys love what im reading i would love to join! If you will have me of course

@Kyle_Rennison
  • Kyle_Rennison
    Kyle_Rennison
    ✭✭
    Also i have signed up on the website :)
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the application it is all sorted and invite sent if you have problems getting it contact me @niawrath

Morrigan Duskhunter